This nice Filipina chick I have been popping

AxelP

Couple
Gold
she is here by herself, but a friend of the OTHER Filipina girl I met last year when she was in Amsterdam with her husband. This girl is here with a tour group and her husband is not here. If he sees thins, I want to thank him for letting me try his wife, she is magnificent.

I needed it since my wife is in Paris on business and trying to break the record for how many French guy she can have sex with in a week, but to do that she has to stay away from the German guys, and the Italian guys for that matter!

11 (1).jpg

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 13 (1).jpg
    13 (1).jpg
    244 KB · Views: 53
To Nina's husband: Your wife is amazing. She told me all about her past and I am impressed with you that were able to attract and hold such a woman, much like my woman, she has been with too many men to count, but she is my wife and she married me, yes she fucks other men pretty often but it is me she fell in love with, much like Nina, she really loves you and admires you and so do I.

You are a fortunate man and I am also fortunate to be able to have her even for this short time she is in Amsterdam. I hope when she comes home to you she will have good things to say about her Dutch lover here.

Attachments

• after sex.JPG
    after sex.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 53