This one is for the Ladies

What is it that first draws you to a man? His eyes, the way his face is sculptured, his build, his height, his hands, the bulge in his pants. please tell us.
After the initial attraction What keeps your interest? His conversation, his humor, his intelligence, his attitude, how he treats you, a good listener, his mannerisms, his focus on you, how he makes you feel, the bulge in his pants. Please tell us and add what else you think or feel is relevant. Thank You for your time and effort for any response you share with us.

Last edited:
Nice question.

Well, for me it depends of what we are expecting then.

Whenever there is any kind of romantic involvement or the expectation to get to know a man better and better, his attitude, his focus on me and the way his eyes appeals, all of that truly matters the most - of course the physical traits counts too.

But when we are expecting to meet a horny, fiery partner who is really interested in giving me pleasure and satisfying both our fantasies, other characteristics move me even more. The way he manages to be naughty but discreet, his sexual imagination and good humor for dirty talking, and some physical characteristic that sparks and arouses my curiosity. It could be a beauty in his masculine face, his size, his legs and occasionally even his cock ;)

• Love
Reactions: Vincenzo
Nice question.

Well, for me it depends of what we are expecting then.

Whenever there is any kind of romantic involvement or the expectation to get to know a man better and better, his attitude, his focus on me and the way his eyes appeals, all of that truly matters the most - of course the physical traits counts too.

But when we are expecting to meet a horny, fiery partner who is really interested in giving me pleasure and satisfying both our fantasies, other characteristics move me even more. The way he manages to be naughty but discreet, his sexual imagination and good humor for dirty talking, and some physical characteristic that sparks and arouses my curiosity. It could be a beauty in his masculine face, his size, his legs and occasionally even his cock ;)
Very nice honest answer..... but only occasionally his cock 🤔🤣