This random meeting happend last week while I was on a business trip to Liverpool UK

leicester_bull

Male
Gold
kind of rushed this one while its still fresh in my head

this happened last week on a Friday night

I had been staying at one of those budget premier inn hotels in Liverpool as I had been on a conference the conference had finish early on Friday but I was still booked in to stay till Sunday and was in the bar at the hotel and was trying my luck with the woman on the conference but was having no joy so I decided to hit the bars around the Albert docks area about 1am ish I still had no luck so decided to give it up as a lost cause and head back to the hotel after stopping off at a fast food place for something, if I pass one on the way back to my hotel but could not find one anyway I got back to my hotel and just got into the lift and there was a couple in there I would say in their late 40's the woman was medium build shoulder length black hair, she was wearing a knee length dress, the bloke looked a bit worse for wear and was slouch in the corner of the lift on the floor, the woman was not looking happy at all, the lift stop on their floor and she tried to get him out of the lift and was struggling to hold him up so I offered to give her a hand, which she agreed between the 2 off us we managed to get him back to their room there room quite a way down the hall, there room for had a single and double bed it we manage to get him on the single bed, which he fell into she thanked me and said her name was Paula and that loser on the bed was Steve her husband she ask me if I would not mind to help to undo l her dress as it was one with a zip all the way up the back as she couldn’t reach, so turned round with her back to me, I stared to unzip her dress and all the way down and Paula let the dress fall to the ground, Paula turned round and face me, she was wearing stockings and suspender out fit with a matching black thong and bra set, she said this was a new outfit as it was their 15 year wedding anniversary and she also said that spent ages getting ready shaving her legs and her lady bits by now my cock was nearly bursting out of my jeans, she move towards me looked at my bulge and started to undo my jeans, I looked over at Steve she said the twats out cold as he was snoring his head, and I really wanted some action tonight she said and he's definitely not up to it. She pushed herself towards me and grabbed my hard cock, I slid my hand in side Paula’s thong and she was super smooth and she let out a sight as I caught her clit, she then got on her knees pulled down my jeans and boxers and started to suck my now hard cock after about 5 min I could feel my cum being milked from my cock as I exploded down her throat, I now returned the favour, I lifted her up put her down on the bed pulled down her thong and started to lick her pussy she then after several minutes started to cum, she pulled me up held my shaft and guided my now hard again cock into her pussy and I stared to pump away she was super wet, Paula was moaning grabbing my ass pulling me more into her telling me to fuck her hard. Steve was still snoring his head off, I got of Paula turned her over got her to bend over the bed while I took her from behind , while I was pumping her from behind I started to finger her arse, which made her buck and moan more, all the while I kept an eye on Steve while I was slamming my cock deep in his wife, I flipped her back over and was now fucking her like a rabbit get legs up and over my shoulders she was moaning loudly now, I looked over at Steve and he was still asleep, I could feel I was so very close to cuming told Paula this and she said go on and fill my pussy and within a couple more strokes I was shooting my load into Paula’s tight wet pussy . Paula bucked on the bed and u was shooting my cum deep in her after I had stoped pulsing inside her I pulled out and was playing with her clit while my spunk oozed out of her pussy as I watched her opening twitch and pulse, Paula got up gave me a kiss thanked me I got dressed she then shoved me out off her room I did not see them at breakfast in the morning and did not see them again, it was a shame as she had the best pussy I’ve fucked in a long time

I just love random meetings like this