Thoughts on women who don’t wear panties

I had an interesting thought that I wonder if it matters at all….

In the past few years my wife has stopped wearing panties. She wears scrubs to work and usually yoga pants everywhere else. Unless she is on her period she usually doesn’t wear panties…does anyone else find that a wife who is likely to not wear panties would be a little riskier and more likely to be a hot wife or am I off base?

If you’re wondering, I do like the fact her pants and scrubs will have her Ovulation streaks on them. I always wondered if at some point there was cum mixed in but I don’t know if that ever happened…I also love the smell, intoxicating!

I’d say you are a lucky man. Not wearing panties is hot as F. I don’t know if it makes her more likely to become a hotwife but I’d say she must be more open to her sexuality. My wife is a hotwife. She won’t open the door for the pizza guy without a bra on even if she is fully clothed. She has big nipples and they are hard all the time. She doesn’t want anyone to see them even under her shirt. She almost always wears panties with liners. There are only a few times she has ever gone out without panties. I guess what I’m saying is you never know with women 🤣

In the past few years my wife has stopped wearing panties. She wears scrubs to work and usually yoga pants everywhere else. Unless she is on her period she usually doesn’t wear panties…does anyone else find that a wife who is likely to not wear panties would be a little riskier and more likely to be a hot wife or am I off base?

If you’re wondering, I do like the fact her pants and scrubs will have her Ovulation streaks on them. I always wondered if at some point there was cum mixed in but I don’t know if that ever happened…I also love the smell, intoxicating!
Sounds yummy

Sally often goes commando, she has a strong smelling pussy and I can smell her when she wears a dress or skirt, she often does this at work as she loves her colleagues reactions.
My wife is the same way. When she is turned on the smell is even stronger, she has a very hairy pussy so the smell is very musky. I love going out to eat with people bc you can smell it just sitting at the table.

Reactions: littlewilly

Interesting, we are a swinging couple, and as much as I’ve tried to get my wife to never wear them she always has a bra and panties on normally with two exceptions, usually around the house or working in the yard, or when we go to swing parties, she will take them off in the car when we arrive! One other time when someone is coming to play she will be naked under a gown or slip on dress. I don’t get it but I’d be excited if my wife never wore them. I love to show her off in public but she is always reluctant .

My wife is the same way. When she is turned on the smell is even stronger, she has a very hairy pussy so the smell is very musky. I love going out to eat with people bc you can smell it just sitting at the table.
I love the strong smell of a pussy, especially a musky one. I’ve always had a strong smell from my pussy whether I shower daily or not for a few days. I love how smelly I get from having sex and guys cum in me, sometimes I won’t shower for a few days as I love the smell.

Sally. Xx

• Wow
Reactions: MOJO and Lew1988
I love the strong smell of a pussy, especially a musky one. I’ve always had a strong smell from my pussy whether I shower daily or not for a few days. I love how smelly I get from having sex and guys cum in me, sometimes I won’t shower for a few days as I love the smell.

Sally. Xx
Oh sally your too much lol x

Reactions: littlewilly

Sally. Xx
Wow, we've seen many of your posts, and I as the husband love the smell of used pussy, I often tell my lady not to wash her pussy after fucking, as I love to smell lick and taste her sweet sweaty pussy, Freshly fucked or a day or two old, I will eat that pussy like no tomorrow when it has that fucked smell. You are my kind of lady.