Thoughts

Hi All,

Just some advice, the other night my wife and I were rolling around and while feeling her she was not too into it but what I have noticed is that when fingering her she is enjoying it but when I fuck her with her two fingers she is aroused then I use 3 fingers her legs start to really widen and then when 4 fingers are used her nipples stiffen like bullets and her legs are as wide as possible. The question is she thinking about a bigger cock the more fingers I use and what should I do next?

Reactions: loveall_hatenon
Hi All,

Just some advice, the other night my wife and I were rolling around and while feeling her she was not too into it but what I have noticed is that when fingering her she is enjoying it but when I fuck her with her two fingers she is aroused then I use 3 fingers her legs start to really widen and then when 4 fingers are used her nipples stiffen like bullets and her legs are as wide as possible. The question is she thinking about a bigger cock the more fingers I use and what should I do next?
I think your wife likes the feeling of being stretched. It will be a totally different sensation than when you are in her. Get her a big realistic dildo and watch her face light up when you use that on her!

Hi All,

She can be thinking of almost anything. She might be thinking how good your fingers feel. She might be thinking about George Clooney or captain America.