Thread closed

Big poppa

Couple
So me and the wife katie went out for drinks with my mate Mike we had a few decided to walk home katie had on a tight dress her ass looked so yummy we were both staring at her jiggle walking I got my phone out and decided to film her walking got 5 mins or so then stopped filming we got home mike sad his goodbyes about an hour later we were in bed and my phone went it was Mike asking for the video I clicked send so fast I knew why he wanted it he admitted a few days later to wanking at it made me so horny it's made me think about sharing her with him next time iv not told her yet she knows he was looking at her ass walking home so she knows he must fancy her

So me and the wife katie went out for drinks with my mate Mike we had a few decided to walk home katie had on a tight dress her ass looked so yummy we were both staring at her jiggle walking I got my phone out and decided to film her walking got 5 mins or so then stopped filming we got home mike sad his goodbyes about an hour later we were in bed and my phone went it was Mike asking for the video I clicked send so fast I knew why he wanted it he admitted a few days later to wanking at it made me so horny it's made me think about sharing her with him next time iv not told her yet she knows he was looking at her ass walking home so she knows he must fancy her
Damn I would like to see the video