Threesomes, foursomes, and her stepbrother!!!

Dmvbull68

Jun 14, 2019
So I'm new here and I wanted to share my personal sexual experiences with my ex girlfriend. In the 6 years me and my ex girlfriend we're together I got to see her blossom into the hot slut that I know her as today. A quick overview of some of the stories to come are unexpected threesomes with a married friend, her first time eating another woman's pussy, her many lovers, and her multiple intimate encounters with her stepbrother.
The above picture is of me and my ex when we returned home from the bar with her three girlfriends and they all watched and recorded me pound her pussy.

So a not so quick overview of the two of us. Me and Rachel started dating when I was 20 and she was 18. Ironically the summer she graduated high school I started working at the same high school she graduated from. When I first started dating Rachel she wasn't that appealing to me. Rachel was about 5'6" and 110lbs when we first started dating, her ass was not as thick and plump as it is today, and her glasses definitely needed an upgrade. Rachel had low self esteem and she was known to be a little easy. Myself, Brian, I was 5'10" 160lbs very fit with a thick 8" cock. We first met at a party, and I ended up getting together with another girl that night. But Rachel was persistent, and she managed to track me down through a mutual friend and messaged me on Facebook.
Our first year of dating I wasn't very reluctant to be tied down with Rachel, so we spent most of that year as late night booty calls. Our first threesome was also within the first year of dating. I used to work night shifts then and I remember one night at work Rachel began texting me and said that her girlfriend was over and they needed someone to play with. At first I thought this was too good to be true and they were joking around. It wasn't until I arrived at Rachel's house after work and went up to her room to see the two of them naked that I actually believed them. It was a bit awkward for Rachel because at this point me and her have never done anything like this, and Rachel and her best friend Leslie have never done anything more than make out.
The both of them laid down on the bed and wanted me to take turns fucking them. For about an hour I went back and forth between the two of them but they were both contempt and too nervous to try anything other than missionary. Once all was said and done Rachel was a little overwhelmed with jealousy and she told me she didn't want to do anything like that again. But don't worry that was definitely not the last threesome we would have! More to come stay tuned!!!

Reactions: Rohit
After a year of dating we finally made it Facebook official and we were in a relationship. I have always had a high sex drive and always loved the idea of fucking Rachel with another guy. Everytime I brought it up she would always say she has thought about it before but would never have sex with another man since she was in a relationship with me. A little more than a year of us in a relationship and a lot of me nagging about a threesome every now and then, I finally got Rachel to experience her first MMF threesome.
One Friday night we invited one of my close friends Chase over to help me do some work on my car. At about the time he showed up Rachel was just getting into the shower. So me and Chase grabbed a beer and started off into the garage. Once I herd the shower stop I told Chase to take five and I would be back down.
I went upstairs to check on Rachel and she was sitting there naked and horny. So I did what any good friend would do and left Chase downstairs while I began to fuck Rachel.
About twenty minutes in Rachel says we should finish because she feels bad Chase is waiting downstairs by himself. So jokingly I said maybe you should go tell him to come up here so he won't be alone. Usually she would shut down any kind of talk like this down, but to my surprise I saw her crack a smile and she said sure if you're ok with it I'll go down and get him. I told her I was fine with it only if she went down naked and asked him. Again to my surprise she got right up and went down and asked him.
As Rachel went down I ran to the edge of the steps to listen in and I could hear Rachel laughing and giggling the whole way. Once she was upstairs we waited a good five or so minutes but chase didn't come up. At that point I went downstairs and told him I needed a break and that I was tagging him in. Chase laughed and asked are you serious? Once he saw I was more than ok with it he went upstairs, and I told him I'd be up in a little bit.
Now that must have been the longest ten minutes of my life! My heart was racing and I wanted to go up there to see what they were doing so bad. But I knew my friend wasn't 100% ok with threesomes so he needed time to get started. After about ten minutes I slowly and quietly made my way up the stairs trying to listen for sounds of moans confirming they have gotten started. Once I got to the top I could barely hear a thing because Rachel or Chase must have closed the door. I. Could hear a slight giggle and some slurping so I gave it another five minutes of sitting by the door.
Once I walked in the room I saw Rachel's ass in the air as she was sucking Chase's cock on the bed! I came behind Rachel and felt her pussy and it was soaking wet! After I started to fuck her for a few minutes while she was blowing Chase, I noticed chase was having some issues getting up. I left the room again to give him more time and I guess I gave him a little bit too much because after I came back in I saw that Rachel had mounted him but to my surprise they were both laughing. It turned out Rachel's tight pussy was too much for Chase and he came within minutes. But don't worry Chase more than redeems himself later down the line!

Great stories and great photo. We are all waiting for the next installment. So when Chase fucked Rachel did you get sloppy seconds?

Great stories and great photo. We are all waiting for the next installment. So when Chase fucked Rachel did you get sloppy seconds?
Thank you! Please be patient there is a lot more to come. Also to answer your question after chase prematurely came in Rachel he went downstairs and I put Rachel on her knees and bent her over and fucked her sloppy pussy until I filled it up.

Reactions: Rohit
A few months after our first mmf experience, me and Rachel experience our first foursome. We were at our friends house for his house party one summer night. And as the night when on only a few people remained. It was me, Rachel, the host, Jeff, Rachel's friend Crystal, and Chase. All of us were hanging out on the deck next to the hot tub. After a lot of drinks Rachel decides she wants to go into the hot tub. Chase immediately says he will get in if she goes in too. Then Crystal joins in and I do as well. After sitting in the hot tub and enjoying our beer the host and Jeff decide to go out for a beer and food run. Not long after they leave the girls decide to get out of the hot tub. Rachel runs in first and says she has dibs on the shower, and Crystal heads downstairs to change. While me and Chase sat in the hot tub he told me how he wanted to hook up with Crystal. So me and Chase got out of the hot tub and went down stairs to go talk to Crystal. We decided it was best if we went down in just towles and no underwear so we could surprise Crystal. After a few minutes of talking Chase's turns it into flirting and then he turns it into kissing her on her neck. Then before I know it Crystal had reached under both of our towels and pulled out both of our hard dicks. She played with both our cocks in her hand for a minute then pulled away because she felt bad she was grabbing my dick behind Rachel's back. I told her Rachel wouldn't have any problem with it, and that we should go join Rachel in the shower, and ask if herself if she is ok with it. So the three of us headed up there and got into the shower with Rachel. She was surprised at first but I told her the goal was to get Crystal and Chase to hook up. She doesn't hesitate and just begins making out with me and grabbing my cock. When I look up I see Chase and Crystal are doing the same. Then Rachel stops kissing me and leans over and grabs Crystal and starts making out with her. The water started getting too hot so I had to turn back to adjust it. Once u turned my head back around I saw Rachel was now making out with Chase and Crystal was just watching. After that I turned the water off and the four of us went into the bedroom. Me and Chase laid back on the bed and Rachel started sucking my dick and Crystal was sucking Chase's. Then Rachel comes up to kiss me and quietly asks if she can fuck Chase and if I can fuck Crystal. I of course agree to this and Crystal gets up on the table in the room and lays on her back. I get up and start fucking her. After a couple minutes she says she wants to take me to the living room to fuck me. As we walk out of the bedroom I noticed Rachel was still sucking Chase's sick and haven't even begun fucking. Chase said he was having trouble getting up as we walked out and that it may take him a while to get started. Once me and Crystal got to the couch she sat me down and mounted me. She started riding and moaning. I could tell she was getting close as her body tensed. It wasn't long after she let out a moan and I felt her pussy get soaking wet. I told her it was my turn and I wanted to bend her over. But then she started to freak out and begun to say she felt so awful for fucking her best friends boyfriend. At this point I think the alcohol was getting the best of her. Crystal decided it was best for her to leave so she went back to the bedroom. When Crystal barged into the room I saw Rachel was riding Chase's cock! Chase isn't quite as thick as me but he is just as long. Once Rachel saw how Crystal was upset she got up and helped Crystal gather her things and said she would take her home. Chase said it was ok and claimed he was still having problems getting up. So since Rachel wanted to take Crystal home we gathered our things and the three of us left. Chase seemed too drunk to care and stayed.
When me and Rachel got home she was very worked up. I kept prying her and asking how Chase's dick felt, but she claimed she didn't get the chance to feel it since he couldn't get up. I knew she was lying, and said from the looks of it you were riding his dick real good. She continued to claim she did not and I went along with it and ended up fucking her until we both came and went to sleep.

Reactions: Rohit and free2fli
A few weeks after our first foursome we had a party at our place. Everyone was downstairs drinking and playing some drinking game. At one point Rachel and her friend Jessica step out front to smoke. I head up and see Chase has already beat me there and is talking to the two of them. Not long after I had joined their conversation I had to goto the bathroom. I went in the front door to the bathroom, which is in sight of the front door. By the time I was finished I had the strangest urge to sneak to the front door and see what they were doing. And to my surprise Jessica was no where to be found and Rachel and Chase we're making out very passionately. Once I saw them and they saw me I slowly closed the door and walked away. Rachel came running in and came up to our room to say she was sorry and felt bad. Rachel explained that she was never really attracted to Chase, but after the night when we were all in the shower and her and Chase made out in front of me she had been wanting Chase really bad ever since. But I wasn't mad at all, my heart was racing with excitement and I was rock hard. I told her if she wants to fuck him so bad then why doesn't she get him to come upstairs and fuck you with me. She went to go and get him but he felt to awkward and claimed he had to much to drink and wouldn't be able to get up. So after she came up to tell me she had no luck I told her not to worry that we will one day make it happen. Either the thought of the threesome or making out with Chase had Rachel still very horny. So before we joined the party again Rachel pushed me on the bed and rode me until I filled her up!

Last edited:
A little background information about our relationship with Chase. He is about same height and weighs a little more than myself, and Chase is not the athletic type. According to my ex Rachel Chase has a cock that is same length as mine but not quite as thick. Durring the begining of Rachel and my relationship Chase was a single man. We would always try to hook him up with Jessica's friends. Which would often happen, and most of the time Chase would hook up with Jessica and occasionally Crystal. For a couple of the times he hooked up with Jessica me and Rachel would fuck together in the same room or next to each other. Sometime after our first foursome Chase got into a relationship and would later end up marrying this girl and currently has one child with her.

Not long after we hosted the party at our house was Rachel's 21st bday, and she wanted a threesome with Chase! So to make it happen she texted Chase a few days befor her birthday and told him she expected a gift from him. At this point in time Chase was in a relationship and living with Sarah. But from the texts I could see over Rachel's shoulders Chase was interested. The day before her birthday Rachel had texted me while I was at work. She said she had been talking to Chase and figured that tonight would be the best night for all of us to get together. Rachel told me to just hang out with Chase for a bit after work and she would call me when she was ready for us to come over.
Later that night me and Chase got a nice picture of Rachel bent over. 282467

Once we saw the text we both got in our cars and headed over. We stopped at a beer store on the way and as I talked to Chase I could tell he was nervous. I told him he should just go upstairs and I would give him some alone time before I came up. Once we got to my place me and Chase sat out front and chugged a beer. Then chase went in and I sat out front for what felt like for ever. After about ten minutes I went inside and sat in the kitchen and had another drink to ensure I gave Chase plenty of time to get over his nerves and get started. I had no idea what was going on since they were both upstairs in Rachel's room with the door closed. After another ten minutes I caved and slowly and quietly made my way upstairs. From outside the door I could hear the bed squeaking and moaning. When I opened the door I saw she had turned the lights down and was laying on her back with her head off of the side of the bed facing me as I walked in. I could see Chase wrapped tightly in Rachel's legs as he was slowly grinding his cock into her. I thought just opening the door would been enough for them to notice me coming in but they were so passionately making out it wasn't until I took a few steps towards them then they both looked up at me and laughed. Chase then got up and bent Rachel over and started fucking her from behind and he told me to get in front of her. At that point I could tell Chase was getting more and more comfortable fucking Rachel in front of me since he couldn't get enough of her. After Rachel blew me for a little bit chase made her turn around so I could fuck her from behind. After I start to fuck Rachel for a little bit Chase gets up and says he has to use the bathroom. I could tell he was getting a little nervous. When he went to the bathroom I started asking Rachel what happened before I got in there. She told me when he came upstairs they made out for a little bit. Then he started to finger her and then she made him get undressed and laid him down on the bed. She said she crawled up the bed to his cock and sucked it for a long time before she got on top of him and rode his cock. She said it wasn't long after that he put her on her back and began fucking her and then I joined in. Before Chase got back I told Rachel I would leave and give him another minute to get started back up. So once Chase came in I told him to tag me out so I could use the bathroom too. I took my time and by the time I came back into the room I saw Rachel had got on top of Chase and was bouncing on his dick and making out with him. Her ass facing me as I walked in the room. Once I came in the room Rachel turned into reverse cowgirl and made me stand on the bed so she could suck my cock. Rachel took my cock out of her mouth as she was riding Chase and looked up at me and mouthed to me, "I love you". After she began sucking Chase started to pound Rachel's pussy. He started fucking her so hard she stopped sucking my cock and began to moan uncontrollably. Then Chase wanted to use the bathroom again so we switched positions. Rachel started riding my cock and once Chase left the room I pounded Rachel's pussy as hard as I could and she began to moan uncontrollably again. But then Chase came back into the room and told us that he thought he should just go. We could tell he was getting very nervous. Rachel and I walked him to the door and I watched Rachel beg for him to stay. Rachel said, "babeeeee please just cum before you leave, do it for my birthday." After she reached her hand down his pants he quickly changed his mind. The three of us went right back up to the bedroom and got right back into it. Rachel laid down on her side with her head hanging off the bed so Chase could fuck her and she could suck my dick while I stand on the side of the bed. It took Chase a couple minutes but as he got closer he began to really pound Rachel's pussy. Rachel could tell he was getting close too and stopped sucking my dick so she could turn her head and look at him in the eyes. She had her hand reaching back grabbing Chase's ass trying to pull him in deeper and she had one hand still gripping my cock. Just then chase started to cum and he tried to pull out but judging by his moans it looked like he pulled out a little to late and he came on Rachel's ass. After that he said he was gonna go wash up in the bathroom. I then got up on the bed behind Rachel as she still laid on her side spent from the pounding Chase gave her. Once I got behind her I was able to confirm that Chase pulled out later than he expected. Rachel's pussy had cum dripping out and cum all over her ass. It seemed like Chase had been holding that in for forever. I rubbed the cum that was on her ass cheecks with my dick and slid it in and felt her warm cum filled pussy. I was so hard and turned on I began pounding Rachel's pussy the second my dick went in. It didn't take long before I started filling Rachel's pussy up. After that Chase left and me and Rachel we're so turned on. Rachel's pussy was far to sore to go another round so the both of us watched each other masturbate until we both came.
Unfortunately the only photo I have of this night is the photo I took after Chas had left, the aftermath.282469