Thruple

At that point wouldn’t he be your bull as well. Maybe I’m not understanding the idea of a thruple but I thought it meant that all three of you are together.
Him being my bull as well. We are both bi and when he fucks her I blow him. So it would be the wife and I with a third who basically would be OUR bull. Could that be a thing? How does that fit in to the LS?

Reactions: Anonymousrob84
Him being my bull as well. We are both bi and when he fucks her I blow him. So it would be the wife and I with a third who basically would be OUR bull. Could that be a thing? How does that fit in to the LS?
It could definitely be a thing and I don’t think it matters how it fits into the lifestyle. You guys decide on your own dynamic and adhere to your own rules. Enjoy yourselves!

Reactions: Htwf4fwb
we sort of had that,,,,, she called him her other husband and he lived with us. Was really good for a while then he moved out after about a year cause he couldn't commit.

I've been thinking about it.
I told my wife that if she had a lover who would move in with us, let’s give it a try. Her lover and she would be the couple and I would be in beta. They could both use my mouth.

39332279.jpg44407537.jpgP1010302_1.jpg