Tia Playing

logans20

Couple
Wife Tia Playing.

Sometimes she role plays with some guys, and she records their encounter for me to see later. In this case the guy thought that she was cheating on her husband with him. She meet this guy on one of her daily walks around town. He was a construction worker at a site that she would walk past everyday. One day they started talking, then it turn into a few lunch date's. The one day he invited her over to a place where he was living for lunch. We knew that's when he would make his move on her. And he did. She recorded it by placeing her phone just so she could record with out him knowing. It's harder to do when she has to do it outside our home. But it worked out. Had to split it up because of size.
It always amaze's me how guys act when it comes to getting to fuck a married girl. Things move fast.

View attachment 11.mp4

View attachment 22.mp4

View attachment 33.mp4

Wife Tia Playing.

Sometimes she role plays with some guys, and she records their encounter for me to see later. In this case the guy thought that she was cheating on her husband with him. She meet this guy on one of her daily walks around town. He was a construction worker at a site that she would walk past everyday. One day they started talking, then it turn into a few lunch date's. The one day he invited her over to a place where he was living for lunch. We knew that's when he would make his move on her. And he did. She recorded it by placeing her phone just so she could record with out him knowing. It's harder to do when she has to do it outside our home. But it worked out. Had to split it up because of size.
It always amaze's me how guys act when it comes to getting to fuck a married girl. Things move fast.

View attachment 1473529

View attachment 1473530

View attachment 1473532Love to be playing with her

Reactions: will1122
Wife Tia Playing.

View attachment 1473529

View attachment 1473530

View attachment 1473532
hot videos. who is the guy?

Reactions: toolman2c
Wife Tia Playing.

View attachment 1473529

View attachment 1473530

View attachment 1473532
WOW, your wife sure is a wonderfully hot fuck with a new cock up inside her yearning married n treasured pussy..TY for these long exciting videos. you/she really makes my day, tho at times in it my brain sees my un shared redhead wife's face, that brought edging to a new level.