Tiny penis Chastity humiliation

I love when my wife locks my micro penis up in a tiny cage. One of my fantasy’s is for my wife to have a few friends over while I am naked with my tiny cage on serving them drinks and doing what ever humiliating tasks they ask. Taking group pics with me to show all there friends. Having me dress like a sissy maid, then taking turns pegging me while everyone watches, video’s and laughs at what a tiny dick sissy I am. Then my wife invites a bi or gay friend over and has me suck his cock in front of all her friends while they laugh and encourage me to swallow his load. All while they talk about how small my tiny dick is compared to his.
Nice to see you finally did the full body hair removal most definitely enhances this sissy feminization

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I love when my wife locks my micro penis up in a tiny cage. One of my fantasy’s is for my wife to have a few friends over while I am naked with my tiny cage on serving them drinks and doing what ever humiliating tasks they ask. Taking group pics with me to show all there friends. Having me dress like a sissy maid, then taking turns pegging me while everyone watches, video’s and laughs at what a tiny dick sissy I am. Then my wife invites a bi or gay friend over and has me suck his cock in front of all her friends while they laugh and encourage me to swallow his load. All while they talk about how small my tiny dick is compared to his.
My wife and her friend have taken my cage to another level they each have a key and they have really been creative especially the last few times one is my wedding ring and the other is just them having fun

Attachments

• IMG_6515.jpeg
    IMG_6515.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6459.jpeg
    IMG_6459.jpeg
    343.1 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Backwoodsman179
she’s currently sleeping and holding my locked penis. We have a hotel room with our new bull tomorrow night and he wants me locked up until then. This is a small cage and I still don’t fill it! IMG_3109.jpeg