Tips to convince my wife

Communication and patience. You need to talk with her, build her trust in you. If/when she starts going down this path, don’t be impatient and push her. When my wife informed me that I was a cuck, all I asked was if she had enjoyed herself. She answered yes and I dropped it. A few days later I told her it was ok is she was with him again and 2 days later she told me she had been with him again. Once again I did not push her for details, but she offered some to me. She saw me trust in her and soon she was with him frequently.

Be patient and communicate.

Patience is the key. We started slow, started with role play then risky out doors, letting someone watch us then she sucked a guy while riding me and we moved on to full hotwife lifestyle.
@dingdong233
Was that Ashridge Estate, Berkhamstead?
I was lucky enough to watch a couple and get a BJ whilst she was riding cowgirl on a picnic blanket between the bracken.

Reactions: Rem503
Please help me how to convince my wife to fuck someone . Shes into 50/50 sometimes. She wants to try ,sometimes not .
It's a tricky one. Being the very willing cuckold of two wives - I'm now a widower - I do think what with them and observations based on reading the experiences of others, that it's essential that your wife has in some way(s) given off vibes, even if only slight ones initially, that suggest she would be open to it. Like with my first wife, Debbie, who I knew I didn't satisfy sexually, it was sensing how she couldn't help sometimes reacting if we were someone where a man, or even men, that she found attrative, crossed her path. It was never overt. She used to kind of glow and go very quiet. It was a while before I sussed out that virtually every time that happened, later that night home in bed, she invariably initiated sex. I used to look down at her face and I just knew she was fantasizing about the man or men she'd met earlier. When I finally told her I wanted her to cuckold me, it was a hell of a green light when I mentioned this and she didn't answer.

Stimulate her imagination, ask her how she thinks a big cock would feel, Tell her she can have sex with a man that gets her excited without guilt or worry of upsetting you, try some role playing using dildos to stimulate sex with different men. Ask her how hot it would be fucking someone else, How fun would a first date be ending with hot sex, spark her curiosity, encourage her to be bold, tell her to look at men as sex partners wanting to seduce her. Tell her this not the time to hold back, but embrace her sexuality, her sensuality and act on it. There are men wanting and waiting to be with her, their main goal is her sexual satisfaction! How exciting is that.

• Love
Reactions: Cloud1130