To cuck him or not to cuck him

redtrident

OK people - I need strategic council guided by decades of cuckold experience. I have a very old friend, we have known each other for over 25 years. We have a common social network, of over 20 people who in total make up our social life. Gossip and intel fly around fast in this circle.

I am into being the bull. I suspected that he might be into being the cuck or have tendencies to enjoy sharing his wife first time during his wedding over 10 years ago. During the wedding, he told me about his wife's long time BF (of course I know him also). A trouble guy who no doubt fucked her six ways from sunday. He seemed to enjoy telling me about how she dated him. Then, later in the evening, this one drunk dude was talking to the bride in close proximity, his lips were about to touch hers and my friend pointed the scene out to me and seemed to enjoy it as well. I walked away with question marks from that night, didn't read too much into it and forgot about it.

Fast forward ten years. Recently, I noticed his wife is literally coming on to me. We had an event some weeks ago with music and dancing and stuff and there was ample eye contact and at times rubbing during dancing. My friend clearly noticed all of it. Again, I did not read too much into it as I treat the situation like "we are family".

Last night, we were at dinner with 4-5 old friends (my wife is not around btw). I was sitting next to her. Every time she was telling a story, she was touching me. She was either caressing my forearm, touching my hand laughing, or slightly rubbing my leg with hers. Later during dinner, as I was telling a story, she rubbed my shoulders. It was VERY awkward as we are not alone at the table, there are other friends. And my buddy, again, is sort of aloof but observant. and at some point, she pressed her foot to my leg, it just stayed there and she didn't move it for a while. At this point, I am certain some shit is going on.

Now, there is nothing I'd want more than to empty my balls into this gorgeous woman. She is super hot, she has always turned me on. Interestingly, my buddy's style turns me on as well. He'd make an excellent cuck waiting in the lobby or something while I use his wife for hours. The whole thing is my dream situation.

I want to go for it but there are two problems. 1 ) I don't know how as we go way back 2) I am scared shitless of our social circle noticing what's going on. I can lose my wife and bunch of friends.

I want to focus on Problem 1 for now. I have to make a decision on 2. What is the best way to broach the topic? It'd be very easy if this was a stranger but once I ask, there is no going back. I was thinking cracking a joke along the lines of "have you two had any fantasies over the years?"

I'd appreciate tips from people wiser than I am.
cheers