To kiss or not

The only men my wife kisses besides myself are our neighbor, my best friend, when he fucked her, and her ex boyfriend, but she never kisses strangers, or men she has just met.

Reactions: MrMrsHouTX
I don't watch Stacey have sex but I have seen her kiss her lover passionately at dinner, in the bar, at social events, as we walked to the car or hotel, and even in the hotel elevator. Nothing turns me on more than to see her deep in his caress, lips and tongues adjoined. Their hands feeling the other - in my view.

I've never had a problem with my wife kissing other men. It's part of the foreplay that gets her good and juicy for guys to fuck her. No biggie to me!

Reactions: Piar77
When we first started out, I had a thing about her not kissing other men. It was one of our artificial rules, and once I got over it, it went by the wayside. I figured out that the kissing was part of the deal for her experiencing another guy. It was uncomfortable at first, but once I got over it and accepted it was part of the pleasure she wanted from having sexual encounters with other guys, I was OK with it. Now I love to watch her passionately kissing and fucking.

Seeing her kiss another man has always made me a bit jealous - even after all these years. But it’s also a vital aspect of the experience for her and me. She kisses the guy cause she’s attracted to him and it’s an obvious precursor to petting, foreplay and sex. For me it’s the sexual excitement of watching her get into another man and he demonstrating to me that he’s going to have my wife. Conjures up excitement and anxiety - such a turn on.

Reactions: Larry9028