To my fellow bulls with big balls, aren't they such a pain sometimes?

Now dont get me wrong, i love my big balls, but I go to the gym 5 times a week, and I used to only wear boxers, because whenever I wore briefs my balls would be squeezed so badly it would be very uncomfortable. Unfortunately, because my balls are so big, my dick gets pushed up and you can just...see the whole imprint of my cock. To some this might be hot, but im not trying to creep people at the gym out. So my solution was to buy briefs with a pouch. It works! Best part is they look great in the pouch. Anyways, this thread is for the bulls who want to share similar stories/experiences, or for cucks to hit someone up haha.

Ha! As I was reading your post mentioning boxers and briefs I was saying to myself “this guy needs briefs with a pouch”. Or at least a bigger pouch. Sure enough, you figured it out yourself. Most briefs do have a bit of a pouch but some of us need a little extra room. My balls are not super huge but my whole package takes up quite a bit of space.
Since you specifically mentioned the gym, I would suggest you look into athletic supporters/jockstraps or briefs that have a type of supporter built in. I used to have a few pairs from a company called BIKE. Now I use Adidas… although I should switch back because I often find myself having to stretch the pouch on the Adidas before putting them on. Forget working out/exercising/etc in boxers. No support and way too much bouncing around down there!!

These are the Adidas, of course. You can tell the pouch needs to be bigger especially since my cock is not even IN the pouch! When I get sole new ones, I will post.

95081E56-FE14-4767-BABD-47A6F7460445.jpeg

Attachments

• 11077FFC-323A-4DB3-8043-BFC1BEC4A546.jpeg
    11077FFC-323A-4DB3-8043-BFC1BEC4A546.jpeg
    242.1 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Golden Roadie