Top Oriented Tgirls and CDs

Pinky

Male
All my life from teen through adulthood, I've been intrigued by Domme fems and sissy hubby's. Sadly, I was too hung up to cum out when the best opportunities presented themselves. The Kinks had it right when they sang "paranoia, big destroys".

In the past I've sucked some Tgirl cock ,enjoyed it, but they couldn't cum in my mouth. I crave some feminine cock to shoot it's load down my throat. Although I've been pegged by a woman, I want to feel a realcock in my ass. I want to feel it's jizm inside me.

My problem is I don't like masculine men. It's difficult for me to imagine even getting to first base with a "real" man. If I do, a woman must call the shots. The sissy men, tgirls I've been close to can't really fuck me due to hormones etc..
Are there many sissy trans men who like to fuck an unpassable sissy's asshole?

I really want to meet one.

I could do a straight man if he's coupled with a dom wife too.

I once saw a small part of a show about TG/TSs in Brazil. There was one of them saying how she has a boyfriend but most men want pre-op girls because they like them to use their cocks on [aka. in] them rather than be girls sexually.

To be honest I can see it. I'd love to be taken by a TG but it might be just the clothing that's important for that particular kink of mine.

I once saw a small part of a show about TG/TSs in Brazil. There was one of them saying how she has a boyfriend but most men want pre-op girls because they like them to use their cocks on [aka. in] them rather than be girls sexually.

To be honest I can see it. I'd love to be taken by a TG but it might be just the clothing that's important for that particular kink of mine.
I'm definitely a fetishist, clothing does have a lot to.do with it for me.
Something about the feminine attire, female worship etc... trips my trigger.

It's definitely more of a urn on for me to suck a cock on a person wearing nylons garters with a perfumed, shaven, pecker surrounded in lace than a hairy guy wearing jockies.

When I finally get my boipussy pierced I want to be in pretty panties.

Wife and I have played a lot at a CD/T girl club, and we have both been fucked by some really hot well hung T girls. I think you just need to find the right crowd. If you can afford it travel to SE Asian countries there are so many there that will fuck you and very cute so fem you cannot tell they are not real ladies. Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Korea to name a few!