Training for women

All women have a slut nature. Some have it buried deep, while others have it near the surface. The right man can uncover the slut in any woman.

All women can benefit from training by a dominant man, but it's not one-size-fits-all. For best results, training techniques must be tailored to the individual woman. Some react better to rewards, while others respond better to punishment. For most, a judicious mix of reward and punishment works well. Until a woman becomes accustomed to being used, she often needs to be restrained.

A simple arrangement of straps attached to cuffs on wrists and ankles often suffices for oral and anal training. Eliminating excessive movement allows her to focus on serving and to feel the effects of a cock on her mouth or ass more intensely.
training1.jpg

A sturdy table can work well, with ankles cuffed to table legs and a single rope or strap securing both wrists.
training2.jpg

If you have fancier equipment, of course that can be utilized too.
training3.jpg

All women have a slut nature. Some have it buried deep, while others have it near the surface. The right man can uncover the slut in any woman.

All women can benefit from training by a dominant man, but it's not one-size-fits-all. For best results, training techniques must be tailored to the individual woman. Some react better to rewards, while others respond better to punishment. For most, a judicious mix of reward and punishment works well. Until a woman becomes accustomed to being used, she often needs to be restrained.

A simple arrangement of straps attached to cuffs on wrists and ankles often suffices for oral and anal training. Eliminating excessive movement allows her to focus on serving and to feel the effects of a cock on her mouth or ass more intensely.
View attachment 709339

A sturdy table can work well, with ankles cuffed to table legs and a single rope or strap securing both wrists.
View attachment 709345

View attachment 709346
Love the way you work Sir

View attachment 709339

View attachment 709345

View attachment 709346
great pics, who is she?

View attachment 709339

View attachment 709345

View attachment 709346
We love this! We could definitely use your services!

I had been a willing cock sucker since my teens but thru bondage training I learned how to control my gag reflex so I could deep throat the largest cocks. Not surprisingly, I was in bondage the first time I was anally violated. I learned my place. I am a three holed fuck toy that exists to be used by men for their pleasure.
View attachment 732195
you have to love a sexy wife that knows what she likes and wants. Love that through bondage you ere trained out of your gag reflex, and that whilst restrained you had your first arse fucking.
The training really paid off, with you, a sexy 3 hole fuck slut, that loves to be used. but did it pay off because deep down you knew what you wanted?

Such a sexy pic, wish I had been at that session.

I had been a willing cock sucker since my teens but thru bondage training I learned how to control my gag reflex so I could deep throat the largest cocks. Not surprisingly, I was in bondage the first time I was anally violated. I learned my place. I am a three holed fuck toy that exists to be used by men for their pleasure.
View attachment 732195
You know that all men are your Masters. I want to tie you down and make that ass mine!!!

Reactions: Nmun38