Travel advise - Cancun Temptations or HedoII Jamaica

Oct 27, 2022
To anyone that has traveled to both resorts, which is the most recommended for a Latina 50yr old wife to get picked up and have a good time? We have been to HedoII years ago before she became the slut that she is today. And she did oblige me by allowing a young guy to fuck her.

We did find that Hedo wasnt the best in terms of night and party atmosphere. Some nights were OK and some were too quiet! Even during the day, not much activity except lounge around the pool and watch a bunch of old men with balls down to their knees.... I know that you are going for the sex, but the music, and party atmosphere is conducive to that behavior, just like it is at a wild Spring Break party.

I have read that Temptations in Cancun seems to hop day and night and is topless (not sure if all or just an area). Is it just singles looking for singles or is there a crowd that is willing to share a wife?

She wants young, but not College stupid either....

Thanks.

Reactions: ejl922
I haven't been to Temptations in Cancun, it didn't exist when I went there with my Boss/Lover to celebrate our decision to become full time anytime Lovers, versus "only when we traveled for business Lovers". But I can tell you that if you go to the right clubs in Cancun, the mood there is SO sensual and sext that you can't hae a bad time!!
We got SO carried away at the club we went to and the hot sexy hostess we had encouraging us in our private casita inside, that when I came home fully planning to tell hubby about my affair with my Boss/Lover so I would be able to "work late" without a lot of explanation, I also had to tell him that there was a VERY good chance I had come home PREGNANT!!! My dipharagm all the birth control I use, stayed in my suitcase the entire weekend as I BEGGED him to knock me up and he assured me that was exactly his intent (in much more graphic terms!!).

I vote for Cancun!! LOL

J (the wife)

Reactions: Romey