Tribute my sexy little wife..

What would you do??
Goodness, it’s probably easier to say what wouldn’t I do!! I certainly would love to spend plenty of time getting to know those stunning breasts and amazing nipples, licking and sucking and enjoying them as those nipples get harder and bigger. From there I’d gladly trace my way down her belly until my mouth reaches those succulent naked pussy lips, where I could get lost orally pleasing her until my face is covered in her delicious juices. And that would be just the beginning….

Reactions: Playfulcouple1234
Still a little unsure. Interested but hasn’t happened yet
That’s exactly how Robin was. I used to tell her how sexy I thought it was, and how sexy I think she would look as well, and of course, that I think she would actually like it. For me, I think it was mostly because of the color contrast, and how amazing it would look to watch her perfect, small, tight little pussy, as it was slowly being stretched open and to see her lips cling around the large shaft as he pushed in and pulled out. Well one night a friend of mine was over and the three of us were getting drunk, and I could tell Robin was getting very horny. There is a longer version of the story, and how everything slowly escalated from the beginning, to the three of us ending up on our bed and to Robin experiencing her first BBC while I recorded them! All I can say, is that it was one of the most exciting things I’d ever watched! It wasn’t planned and just happened by pure chance and timing.. and that time wasn’t even the best of them all, but that’s another story..