Tribute my wife, caption no limits

No limits??? I catch my husband jacking off to that little slut wife of yours and you want no limits??? Oh you just wait! She doesn't get to have him spill his cum all over a computer screen instead of in my ass or pussy without consequences! So how do you propose she make this up to me????

Mrs Hotwife
WWTPcaptiongoingdownsmallernetlabel.png

Last edited:
No limits??? I catch my husband jacking off to that little slut wife of yours and you want no limits??? Oh you just wait! She doesn't get to have him spill his cum all over a computer screen instead of in my ass or pussy without consequences! So how do you propose she make this up to me????

Mrs Hotwife
View attachment 534964
Oh, hey, I know, how about I make that beautiful little slut wife of yours suck on my nipples until I squirt?? Sounds fair doesn't it??

WWTPcaptionmrshotwifegoingdowntitsresizenet.png

Oh, hey, I know, how about I make that beautiful little slut wife of yours suck on my nipples until I squirt?? Sounds fair doesn't it??

View attachment 534991
Such a good little slut wife, sucking on my tits while my husband fucks her. Well, this is what you wanted isn't it? What's the matter? My slutty tits aren't good enough for your sweet little wife to suck on?? Well she begs to differ! That's right honey, show your husband what you like. He's such a cuck isn't he? I bet he can't wait for you to eat my sweet, slutty little wet pussy!!

WWTPcaptionmrshotwifegoingdowntitsbest3resizenet.png

Such a good little slut wife, sucking on my tits while my husband fucks her. Well, this is what you wanted isn't it? What's the matter? My slutty tits aren't good enough for your sweet little wife to suck on?? Well she begs to differ! That's right honey, show your husband what you like. He's such a cuck isn't he? I bet he can't wait for you to eat my sweet, slutty little wet pussy!!

View attachment 534992
Oh my God!! Not my sweet little wife! She doesn't eat pussy and let other guys fuck her! She does now, watch as I climb on and my husband fucks her!

WWTPcaptionmrshotwifesittingonface2resizefirst.png

Do you think she'll really eat another girl's pussy?? Oh look how good she was at it. She's a natural girl's girl!

WWTPcaptionmrshotwifesittingonfacewetpussy.jpg

OMG! Look how she left my slutty little slit and asshole! Thank you for introducing us WWTP!

WWTPcaptionmrshotwifesittingonfacestartresize.png