True cuckold husband

You know you are a true cuckold husband when you are alone at New Year and your wife is with her bull and his buddy.
You know you are a true cuckold when you are alone on your first wedding anniversary. You planned it with your wife but just before dinner, her bf calls, and you hear her say that I will be with you in 30 minutes. She hangs up the phone and say I need to be with him. And tells you that you can masturbate thinking of her and him. Spends the night with him. Tell you in the morning that they both made amazing love last night. She then asks you if you got horny for what she did to you last night and you say yes I loved it. She smiles at you and say that's why I love you. I expect you to be like that.

You know you are a true cuckold husband when you are alone at New Year and your wife is with her bull and his buddy.
Have had her cancel plans with me at the last minute a number of times over the years to spend the new year weekend with a Lover. And pre-Covid, she would always manage to "have to travel" with her Boss/Lover on our anniversary weekend. Conveniently, she also "forgot" her diaphragm (all the birth control she uses) every time. CW

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My wife and I go to parties and clubs from time to time, always out of town it seems so we have a hotel. We always Uber when we go out so there is no drinking and driving. She likes to have her bull or BBC meet us at the hotel and we all Uber together. I always make sure her and him are in the back seat and me up front. There is no question to the driver or anyone watching us what the situation is. It is especially a turn on to hear them or turn around and see them kissing or even him fingering her in the back seat. Of course by the time the night is over and we head back to the hotel she is ready for him to have her any way he wants.