Turkey stuffing

Blackwolf

Male
From
WA, US
Hello, hotwifes, girlfriends, Sluts!! Anyone getting their Turkey stuffed early? Perhaps you’re gonna be smothered in gravy from a Tom or two-three-four? Would love to hear some naughty Turkey Day stories/ comments- let’s go!! 🦃

Turkey Day 2005.

My wife’s coworker had been part of our sexual life for a year when this occurred.

Our fuck buddy was left alone and had been trying to get me to let her go visit by herself since we had family staying with us. At this point she did not play alone as that was basically our only rule.

Once we arrived at her family’s we we’re volunteered to pick up the rolls. Leaving our kid with the grandparents we left. Bread wasn’t ready, still had 45 minutes.

Her coworker lived not to far from there. I ask my wife if she would like her pussy stuffed with his big dick. “ I’ve been thinking about that phat dick all week” she says as she guides my hand up her dress pulling her panties to the side feeling her wet lips. “ does that answer your question “

I called him and asked if he wanted to stuff my wife’s Turkey. “Hell yea” was his response. As I’m talking my wife is wiggling out of her panties.

We get there and walk through the iron screen door and find Jose is standing there stroking his hard dick. By the time my wife got to him she was handing me her dress. “No kissing, I don’t want to mess up my lipstick “ she says as she takes over stroking as he starts sucking and nibbling on her nipples.

Jose leads her to the couch and bends my wife over the arm of the sofa. He eats her for a few minutes from the back. As he stands he drops some spit on to his hand and lubes his cock as he starts rubbing it up and down my wife’s pussy.

My wife is moaning out for hi. To stop teasing and put it in. Jose teased with just the tip till my wife started begging for it. “ please just fuck me, tell him Papi to put that big dick in me. Fuck me daddy please” she went on till he slid balls deep and held it there as my wife started grinding herself into an orgasm. Jose started to fuck her.
With both hands on her hips he stared plowing her from behind.

He had to keep telling her to be quiet, he pulled her up and later her back on the sofa and pinned my wife’s legs back as he slipped back in and started pounding away. Her pussy sounded so nasty. He looks at me “I’m about to cum in your wife” between the obscenities my wife was mumbling she pleaded for him to cum in her. As he went balls deep and started telling me wife to take his load like a good married slut. Maria is riding her own orgasm as she is looking at me moaning “he’s cumming oh fuck papi he’s cumming with me fuck fuck” she’s quietly moaning as Jose gives a few more long strokes he pulls his soaked cock out. Her pussy was red and swollen her lips butterflied as her hole was contracting oozing his cum.

My pants were around my ankles and I was buried in her sloppy pussy. That seemed to prolong her orgasm as Jose crawled up by her head and my automatically started sucking his cock clean. I stared to bust moaning out so much not wanting to mess up her lipstick.

Maria was on fire the rest of the day. She was so worked up we had Jose come by and fuck her in the car port at 1 in the morning. Great times.

Turkey Day 2005.

My wife’s coworker had been part of our sexual life for a year when this occurred.

Our fuck buddy was left alone and had been trying to get me to let her go visit by herself since we had family staying with us. At this point she did not play alone as that was basically our only rule.

Once we arrived at her family’s we we’re volunteered to pick up the rolls. Leaving our kid with the grandparents we left. Bread wasn’t ready, still had 45 minutes.

Her coworker lived not to far from there. I ask my wife if she would like her pussy stuffed with his big dick. “ I’ve been thinking about that phat dick all week” she says as she guides my hand up her dress pulling her panties to the side feeling her wet lips. “ does that answer your question “

I called him and asked if he wanted to stuff my wife’s Turkey. “Hell yea” was his response. As I’m talking my wife is wiggling out of her panties.

We get there and walk through the iron screen door and find Jose is standing there stroking his hard dick. By the time my wife got to him she was handing me her dress. “No kissing, I don’t want to mess up my lipstick “ she says as she takes over stroking as he starts sucking and nibbling on her nipples.

Jose leads her to the couch and bends my wife over the arm of the sofa. He eats her for a few minutes from the back. As he stands he drops some spit on to his hand and lubes his cock as he starts rubbing it up and down my wife’s pussy.

My wife is moaning out for hi. To stop teasing and put it in. Jose teased with just the tip till my wife started begging for it. “ please just fuck me, tell him Papi to put that big dick in me. Fuck me daddy please” she went on till he slid balls deep and held it there as my wife started grinding herself into an orgasm. Jose started to fuck her.
With both hands on her hips he stared plowing her from behind.

He had to keep telling her to be quiet, he pulled her up and later her back on the sofa and pinned my wife’s legs back as he slipped back in and started pounding away. Her pussy sounded so nasty. He looks at me “I’m about to cum in your wife” between the obscenities my wife was mumbling she pleaded for him to cum in her. As he went balls deep and started telling me wife to take his load like a good married slut. Maria is riding her own orgasm as she is looking at me moaning “he’s cumming oh fuck papi he’s cumming with me fuck fuck” she’s quietly moaning as Jose gives a few more long strokes he pulls his soaked cock out. Her pussy was red and swollen her lips butterflied as her hole was contracting oozing his cum.

My pants were around my ankles and I was buried in her sloppy pussy. That seemed to prolong her orgasm as Jose crawled up by her head and my automatically started sucking his cock clean. I stared to bust moaning out so much not wanting to mess up her lipstick.

Maria was on fire the rest of the day. She was so worked up we had Jose come by and fuck her in the car port at 1 in the morning. Great times.
Love it!! Thank you for sharing 😉