Turkish couple - will be in Mykonos - Greece in August

turkishcpl

Couple
Hello, we are a Turkish couple. M28 F28. My gf wants to fuck with other guys. She prefers young guys with big dick. She's also very into black guys but white ones are also ok. Her priority is big dick. Anyone who wanna join us? or can you make some recommendations about where to find what we're looking for in mykonos? we may also interested being with couples.

she also wants to get tanned naked. any beach recommendations?

Hello, we are a Turkish couple. M28 F28. My gf wants to fuck with other guys. She prefers young guys with big dick. She's also very into black guys but white ones are also ok. Her priority is big dick. Anyone who wanna join us? or can you make some recommendations about where to find what we're looking for in mykonos? we may also interested being with couples.

Shame I can't make it to Mykonos, I'd love to give your gf a good time shoving my hard 16-cm deep into her vagina. PS: She looks so sexy in the profile pic with a black bra :-*

Fuckable tits!