Turning my Wife into a HW

KCNewbie

Male
May 3, 2022
So I want to turn my girl into a HotWife. Recently I told her about a app. And it has different categories. We did one “sex & intimacy” and what surprised me by her was there was a question saying “What does your partner think of BDSM?” My answer about her was “what is that?” Thinking she wasn’t going to know. But her answer was “ open to trying it” which turned me on. I didn’t think she knew what that meant

So I want to turn my girl into a HotWife. Recently I told her about a app. And it has different categories. We did one “sex & intimacy” and what surprised me by her was there was a question saying “What does your partner think of BDSM?” My answer about her was “what is that?” Thinking she wasn’t going to know. But her answer was “ open to trying it” which turned me on. I didn’t think she knew what that meant
Hi let me no what app

My gf just text me that she'll b late home tonight because she has to discuss some legal matters with her attorney. I know what that means...

She's been sucking him off for over 3 years now.
She says she can't help it, he's got a great 9 inch very thick cock that she can't get enough of.

And he treats her like a cheap hooker, hasn't even fucked her yet. Face fucks her at his desk & likes to make her gag.

Most of the time he cums in her mouth, but sometimes he cums on her tits and sends her home a cummy mess.

Yet, she really wants him to fuck her! She bought magnum XL condoms just for him, but she's admitted that she'd luv to take him bareback and have him cum deep in her.

The real issue with this is that in spite of everything, it turns me on like crazy. She luvs taking pix on her phone to tease me with.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220630-112534_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220630-112534_Gallery.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Love
Reactions: werekinky2