Twice as much fun

^^^^ Very HOT !!

It seems that these days, more and more ladies are taking advantage of the freedom to have 2 guys at once. Or have a boyfriend "on the side." And why NOT??? It's not as socially scandalous as before - not that ladies are advertising / broadcasting their sexual exploits. But if they are "found out", the social fallout is not as severe compared to years past. I might be wrong, but I think that today more women are jealous of the ladies who DO have boyfriends on the side and / or have threesomes. Even if they don't admit it.

Men have been doing the "sexual wild things" for centuries with little scandalous labelling attached to them. Why should ladies be socially torn down and labelled with a demeaning name for enjoying the same sexual things men have been for so long??? Women get paid about 60 cents on the dollar for doing the same work as men. Those are just 2 areas where the ladies get F-ed over. It's NOT RIGHT !!!

^^^^ Very HOT !!

It seems that these days, more and more ladies are taking advantage of the freedom to have 2 guys at once. Or have a boyfriend "on the side." And why NOT??? It's not as socially scandalous as before - not that ladies are advertising / broadcasting their sexual exploits. But if they are "found out", the social fallout is not as severe compared to years past. I might be wrong, but I think that today more women are jealous of the ladies who DO have boyfriends on the side and / or have threesomes. Even if they don't admit it.

Men have been doing the "sexual wild things" for centuries with little scandalous labelling attached to them. Why should ladies be socially torn down and labelled with a demeaning name for enjoying the same sexual things men have been for so long??? Women get paid about 60 cents on the dollar for doing the same work as men. Those are just 2 areas where the ladies get F-ed over. It's NOT RIGHT !!!
Yessir, you are so right. Why not enjoy 2? It's not just "white trash" types that do it either, alot of respectable wives enjoy some extra cock on the side and good for them.

Hi Just Kathie and PattiAnn !! ^^^^^^^
Oh ...………….. there are plenty of "high class" rich ladies who TOTALLY ENJOY the sexual thrill of some extra cock on the side. And regular wives are now finally getting to ENJOY some boyfriends "on the side" without being called "sluts" and "whores" as in past years. WHY NOT??? !!!

I'm a guy - and I can't see why if a guy can "get some" like has been the case for centuries, …………………….. then why can't the ladies ENJOY a boyfriend or two on the side?? Almost every guy wants his wife or girlfriend to be HOT, HORNY, and experimental in the bedroom, right? So if she is all those things, why would he think she wouldn't want to ENJOY another guy or two for some extra fun and variety???

I'm NO CUCK type who's into humiliation and that stuff. I'm an alpha in everyday life - but I can understand why a wife or girlfriend would like variety and some new, different experiences. If guys can hunger for a new, hot lady to romance (variety) ……………………. why can't a lady hunger for a new, hot guy to romance???(also variety)

And if any lady wants to add that new extra guy to her husband or long-term boyfriend for a three-some …...…...……........ why shouldn't she ENJOY BOTH GUYS???

More thoughts, Just Kathie and PattiAnn ??? I love it when you ladies post your ideas & opinions!!!!

Reactions: dickhurtz