Two men, a yacht and me

Ling

Female
From
MO, US
Feb 23, 2022
Kansas City, MO, USA
I saw a man Bull-Bergen on here and had an instant wonderful memory. I thought he was a man fromNorway I met in 2017 while in Florida but he wasn't.

In 2017 my hubby and I were in Florida on a vacation / business trip. In our off time we got to party and swing with a few people there. One night partying we met two men from Norway who worked on a yacht. The owner was away and told them they had full use of the boat. My hubby and I along with the two of them had a wonderful time. The next morning the men invited us to take the boat out for a week with them and continue the party. We were scheduled to fly out that morning because hubby had to be back in KC that afternoon. He could tell I really wanted to stay on that yacht so he told me I could go with them if I wanted. I did and have never regretted it. Other than if we went ashore to eat or get something I never got dressed. It was 5 days and 4 nights of sucking, fucking and adventure. I sucked both of them at once, I fucked both of them at once, I sucked each of them one on one and fucked each one on one. We skinny dipped, we (mostly I) flashed other boats we fucked on deck not caring if anyone saw. If I could relive a week of my life this would be one of those weeks.

After we got back to dock, I flew to KC and never saw them again. When I saw his Bull-Bergen on here I really thought it was one of the men and was so excited. Even though it wasn't him I got to relive a wonderful memory.

I saw a man Bull-Bergen on here and had an instant wonderful memory. I thought he was a man fromNorway I met in 2017 while in Florida but he wasn't.

In 2017 my hubby and I were in Florida on a vacation / business trip. In our off time we got to party and swing with a few people there. One night partying we met two men from Norway who worked on a yacht. The owner was away and told them they had full use of the boat. My hubby and I along with the two of them had a wonderful time. The next morning the men invited us to take the boat out for a week with them and continue the party. We were scheduled to fly out that morning because hubby had to be back in KC that afternoon. He could tell I really wanted to stay on that yacht so he told me I could go with them if I wanted. I did and have never regretted it. Other than if we went ashore to eat or get something I never got dressed. It was 5 days and 4 nights of sucking, fucking and adventure. I sucked both of them at once, I fucked both of them at once, I sucked each of them one on one and fucked each one on one. We skinny dipped, we (mostly I) flashed other boats we fucked on deck not caring if anyone saw. If I could relive a week of my life this would be one of those weeks.

After we got back to dock, I flew to KC and never saw them again. When I saw his Bull-Bergen on here I really thought it was one of the men and was so excited. Even though it wasn't him I got to relive a wonderful memory.
Do you plan coming back to Florida anytime soon

This is a great story, and I only wish this was me in Florida. Sounds nice😁 I would realy want to meet You, But I do not have a yacht. One week with You would be a dream ❤️

Sometimes those fleeting one offs are the most exciting and amazing but always leave you thinking if it could happen again :)

• Love
Reactions: mistadee and Ling

Would love for my girl to do this

Oh you hot little Asian slut I want all your holes!!!

Reactions: Bull_Bergen