UK Bull Wanted - South UK

MrInspired

Male
May 31, 2022
We are looking for a ‘bull’ of sorts, although likely not in the traditional sense.

We want a male to occasionally join Mrs (sometimes with Mr involved, sometimes not, however Mr always present). We are not interested in Mr being 'cucked' at this point. We are an experienced swinging couple for a few years now, and have met a few singles during that time.

We want to find long term ‘friend’ for Mrs that we can trust, and potentially explore ‘bare’ fun with, provided they are willing to test/prove (not something that we take lightly).

You would need to:-
  • Live within reasonable distance of South West England.
  • Be patient, not pushy.
  • A thick, and/or cut cock would go strongly in your favour.
Message us if interested and want to chat about this more.

Attachments

• IMG_6225.JPG
    IMG_6225.JPG
    357.4 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_2023.JPG
    IMG_2023.JPG
    555.3 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
We are looking for a ‘bull’ of sorts, although likely not in the traditional sense.

We want a male to occasionally join MrsInspired (sometimes with Mr involved, sometimes not, however Mr always present). We are not interested in Mr being 'cucked' at this point. We are an experienced swinging couple for a few years now, and have met a few singles during that time.

We want to find long term ‘friend’ for Mrs that we can trust, and potentially explore ‘bare’ fun with, provided they are willing to test/prove (not something that we take lightly).

• Be patient, not pushy.
Damn I wish I was in the UK for that.

Reactions: MrInspired

We want a male to occasionally join MrsInspired (sometimes with Mr involved, sometimes not, however Mr always present). We are not interested in Mr being 'cucked' at this point. We are an experienced swinging couple for a few years now, and have met a few singles during that time.

• Be patient, not pushy.
Hello liked the profile and am keen on being a regular friend lover. Single no kids no baggage professional educated cultured male. I have previous experience of this and know what it takes to make this a real success. No issues being watched by husband and fully understand its not a cuckold scenario. I m mixrace brown skin slim toned very long stayer. Clean smell nice not hairy with trimmed shaved balls. Drinks first ideal

Reactions: Kennygun1996

• Be patient, not pushy.
37 white male in Plymouth

• Be patient, not pushy.
Hi there! Mature male 52 available. message me email bucketbox@yahoo.com

• Be patient, not pushy.

View attachment Lens_1669979044897_r1669979056973.mp4

• Be patient, not pushy.
Morning,

I’m 51 live in Hampshire and totally new to this lincoln of thing.

I’m intrigued, nervous yet excited to get involved yet never had the opportunity yet.

Hopefully you will reply and take it from there.

Fingers crossed

Jase

Hiya, would love to throw my hat in the ring if you're still looking but will have to preface with the fact that I don't quite fall within the age you're looking for... if that's not a deal breaker feel free to shoot me a message!

• Be patient, not pushy.
You guys still tryna meet up?

• Be patient, not pushy.
Wow i wish I fuck her .but I m from India.

Attachments

• 20230618_000831.jpg
    20230618_000831.jpg
    434.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 20230410_210041.jpg
    20230410_210041.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 20230618_000819.jpg
    20230618_000819.jpg
    465.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 20230614_230816.jpg
    20230614_230816.jpg
    630.7 KB · Views: 55

• Be patient, not pushy.
Still looking?. 46 yr old white guy london here