Using real first names, because no one really knows anyway..create the fantasy

romikk32

Sep 17, 2018
*Using real first names only , because no one really knows anyway..create the fantasy scenario you would want to happen between your wife(?) and what guy or guys, being as vivid as you can. you can always print it out and give it to your wife, and after, maybe use this link to send to that friend. Reason being that once she sees it in print, it plants seeds in her mind. If she responds, it's game on!.......Game?

I'll go first .. Mike knew of my wife sharing fetish because she happened to leave open her email one day by accident at work, and stumbled upon my erotic captions suggesting she taken on some lovers. Although his initial proposition didn't go well, through constant suggestion and smoothing the way over, Rose eventually capitulated gave in to his advances one night at home. At my suggestion, we invited him over for food and a cuck themed movie, and the evening went late. After some long island ice teas, she was sitting between us. As I massaged her, she began to warm up, putting her hand on Mike's lap. He responded , and together we pretty much stripped her right on the couch, I got between her legs and used my tongue to bring her to mutliple orgasms as she went down on his cock.. Then I moved over to a chair and watched as he pushed her down on the couch and eventually pounded my wife's pussy until he emptied inside her. Best part was getting to clean her up.

Reactions: victorsev