Valentine's Day 2023

February 14th for Valentine's Day my darling wife made me a wonderful gift, when she came home from work at 4:30 pm, she was with her sister and told me that her sister was going to look after the children while we are away, I wanted to know where we are going but she did not want to tell me where we will celebrate Valentine's Day that it was a surprise and that I would see at the time a times arrive on site.

So we got ready to go out and my darling wife wanted to drive and once in the car she blindfolded me saying I didn't have to know where we were going until we were there.

After a journey that lasted a little ready 40 minutes we arrived at the place of my Valentine's Day surprise, she helped me get out of the car and guide me to my surprise.

After walking and crossing a few doors my lady love told me that we were arriving and that I should remove what I had on my eyes only when she told me.

It must have been 5 minutes before she told me that I could slowly remove what was on my eyes.

I then had a wonderful surprise when I saw my darling wife in the arms of a man kissing so I told my little love wife that I greatly appreciated her surprise and they then started to kiss full mouth.

Looking at them I recognized one of the waiters who works in a restaurant where we go some lunchtime when the children are not with us, see them kissing and undressing each other my well excited.

Once my adorable wife and her lover were naked the serious things started, her lover devoured her breasts and ate her pussy by putting fingers on her and then she started sucking him and quickly he fucked her mouth.

Following this my beautiful darling wife is fucked by the pussy and by the ass by her beautiful lover.

At one point my darling wife said she wanted to have her grazed again and told her lover to lie on her back and she then sat on his face so that he ate her kitty.

They ended up fucking again after their lover was sucked again and this beautiful sexy spectacle of my love of woman and her lover is ending when he squirted his semen on her breasts.

It was really a great evening, the most beautiful I have ever had, even better than the first time she cuckolded me and which had taken place a few days before this beautiful Valentine's Day.

Attachments

• Mon amour de femme 14.02.23.jpg
    Mon amour de femme 14.02.23.jpg
    425.6 KB · Views: 264
  • 14.02.23 ma femme cherie.jpg
    14.02.23 ma femme cherie.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 260
  • 14.02.23 mon amour de femme S-V.JPG
    14.02.23 mon amour de femme S-V.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 265
Sexy and so tasty
It was so exciting to see her cuckold me for the second time and with a man that she had chosen herself.

When we got home she told me that since she loved the first time she cuckolded me she wanted to do it again quickly with a man she had chosen and not me and my wife also told me that she had always found him cute and that since he never hesitated to compliment her even though I was there when we went to eat at the restaurant where he worked she went alone to see him to propose a date. when we go to eat at the restaurant where he works she went alone to see him to propose a cuckold plan and that to prove him that she was serious in her request she had to suck him when she asked him to fuck her for the evening of Valentine's Day while I would watch them do

February 14th for Valentine's Day my darling wife made me a wonderful gift, when she came home from work at 4:30 pm, she was with her sister and told me that her sister was going to look after the children while we are away, I wanted to know where we are going but she did not want to tell me where we will celebrate Valentine's Day that it was a surprise and that I would see at the time a times arrive on site.

So we got ready to go out and my darling wife wanted to drive and once in the car she blindfolded me saying I didn't have to know where we were going until we were there.

After a journey that lasted a little ready 40 minutes we arrived at the place of my Valentine's Day surprise, she helped me get out of the car and guide me to my surprise.

After walking and crossing a few doors my lady love told me that we were arriving and that I should remove what I had on my eyes only when she told me.

It must have been 5 minutes before she told me that I could slowly remove what was on my eyes.

I then had a wonderful surprise when I saw my darling wife in the arms of a man kissing so I told my little love wife that I greatly appreciated her surprise and they then started to kiss full mouth.

Looking at them I recognized one of the waiters who works in a restaurant where we go some lunchtime when the children are not with us, see them kissing and undressing each other my well excited.

Once my adorable wife and her lover were naked the serious things started, her lover devoured her breasts and ate her pussy by putting fingers on her and then she started sucking him and quickly he fucked her mouth.

Following this my beautiful darling wife is fucked by the pussy and by the ass by her beautiful lover.

At one point my darling wife said she wanted to have her grazed again and told her lover to lie on her back and she then sat on his face so that he ate her kitty.

They ended up fucking again after their lover was sucked again and this beautiful sexy spectacle of my love of woman and her lover is ending when he squirted his semen on her breasts.

It was really a great evening, the most beautiful I have ever had, even better than the first time she cuckolded me and which had taken place a few days before this beautiful Valentine's Day.
She Is Beautiful

Sounds like a wonderful sexy time..She is very beautiful and she deserves all the cock she want/needs to be satisfied & happy…Your a lucky to have such a beautiful Hot Wife

great sexy looking lady

Vanlentines a few years ago..We were in my wifes lovers town and getting dressed for a fancy dinner out. Her regular called and she asked him to stop by so she could give him a valentines kiss..I met him in the lobby and brought him to our room. Wife had short black dress on, white thong, white blouse, and black and white heels..After they kissed standing up for a while, she sat down on bed and took his hand pulling him town. She was rubbing his cock thru his slacks when he said he should really be going so we could enjoy our dinner. She asked him to stay just a little bit and asked if I would mind going to the lobby. I started teh video, kissed her good bye and left . On the video you can see him sitting on the bed and she unzipped his slacks, pulled them down, and began sucking him. Her next move was to pull her panties to the side as she sat down on his cock, guiding it in with her hand until he was buried. She went up and down for a while until he picked her up with his cock in her and laid her down on the other bed. seeing her with all her clothes on, legs wrapped around his back, her black and white heels high in the air was such a turnon..he fucked her gently but then more agressive til she came just when he did, shooting his cum deep inside her. I met him in the lobby, she was still on teh bed with a pool of cum on her pussy and the bed. By the way, she has been black only since we started..

Gorgeous as well as Hott! Thank You

Reactions: AndyCee777

great story. was this a one & done? did her sister know where you where?