Vegas in late June

We are headed for Vegas the 18th and will be there for awhile. What's going on down there? Is there anything happening that week? Are the clubs back open all the way or still floundering for lack of help? Any places that shouldn't be missed while there? We are going to be there in time to go to some places Saturday and Sunday which are prime times for play. The hot spot varies from time to time, anyone know what's hot now? We are headed for Rio. It used to be an amazing place. Not sure now. I have heard less than stellar reports about the Green Door and the Red Rooster. Anyone been there lately? We usually hit the Sex Museum jus for fun.

I've been out to Red Rooster a few times in the last few months, and I've had a great time each visit. It's been busy, but not too many single guys. Definitely more couples than guys. But there definitely were a couple creepy, wandering guys there. Still it wasn't bad, and I didn't feel like I was just contributing to a sausage fest.

There are quite a few shows at Strat that are billed as pretty sexy. One in fact as adult sex. Anyone been there? We will be there a few days and we go for sex so thing like the Sex Museum and hot shows add to the fun.

There are quite a few shows at Strat that are billed as pretty sexy. One in fact as adult sex. Anyone been there? We will be there a few days and we go for sex so thing like the Sex Museum and hot shows add to the fun.
If you guys are looking for sex maybe I can accommodate you, that’s if you are interested?