Victoria's Secret Fantasy

Jul 19, 2021
I've had a fantasy for many years w/ multiple exgfs over the years where we walk into a Victorias Secret or similar type of lingerie store and she (me begrudgingly but also shamelessly loving it) goes shopping for matching pink silky panties for us. Her's for her to wear on her date w/ a bull, me to wear over my cock cage at home while I sit and wait for her or them to return from her date. Of course she tells the cute sales girl what we are up to and and of course I am completely embarrassed and blushing to no end but also rock hard, aroused and leaking precum through my pants at the idea.

Attachments

• IMG_3161.jpg
    IMG_3161.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_4755.jpg
    IMG_4755.jpg
    1,009.8 KB · Views: 58
I've had a fantasy for many years w/ multiple exgfs over the years where we walk into a Victorias Secret or similar type of lingerie store and she (me begrudgingly but also shamelessly loving it) goes shopping for matching pink silky panties for us. Her's for her to wear on her date w/ a bull, me to wear over my cock cage at home while I sit and wait for her or them to return from her date. Of course she tells the cute sales girl what we are up to and and of course I am completely embarrassed and blushing to no end but also rock hard, aroused and leaking precum through my pants at the idea.
Great ass!!!!