Victorias Secret Role Play Partner

luciocass

Couple
All character’s 18+

M&F looking for F

Please DM if you are interested and want more information.

My wife and I “roleplay” that she is the VS model Candice Swanepoel, along with a few others. This has become very dynamic and believable as we have done more and more of it. At the core it is a power exchange where Candice has complete authority over me. To do with, or not do with what she pleases.

Lately she has been serious about pushing her agenda forward. Teasing and driving me insane while at the same time expecting complete unquestioning obedience. She has been making me prove myself more, while letting me have less.

Candice has told me to find an additional playmate to join us, online only. Never break character, only use photos of your character, etc. Generally, we do this most nights and this could be a long-term roleplay if everyone fits well together.

You would be dominate over me and be submissive to Candice. We would all talk together and individually. It’s a dynamic roleplay. She wants someone who can trigger me, and light me up along with her. Or to help her accomplish her goals, whatever those are.