Viewing wife pics

Her ass is available, but she has the right to say no, which has been exercised a few times. She's had 9.5 inches up her ass with a regular sized guy up her pussy, she loved that. She also loves anal cowgirl, once she's warmed up.

View attachment 781054
Nice, I’m fine on length, a shade under 8”. I’ve been told girth is an issue. I don’t fit the toilet paper roll

Reactions: sinsnaps
Nice, I’m fine on length, a shade under 8”. I’ve been told girth is an issue. I don’t fit the toilet paper roll
We worried that girth might be an issue until she fucked this guy for countless hours... now it's not an issue lol. He was more than 10 inches when fully hard, probably, and she measured him at 8" girth once. He would visit our motel room, fuck her until he came three times, come back 4 hours later, repeat the performance, our first meeting with him he did that about 5 times. Her pussy was altered forever by the experience. This is him limp.

Cinn Monster 2016 0916 (163).JPG

We worried that girth might be an issue until she fucked this guy for countless hours... now it's not an issue lol. He was more than 10 inches when fully hard, probably, and she measured him at 8" girth once. He would visit our motel room, fuck her until he came three times, come back 4 hours later, repeat the performance, our first meeting with him he did that about 5 times. Her pussy was altered forever by the experience. This is him limp.

View attachment 781055
Nice. Does she prefer big cocks when giving head?

Nice. Does she prefer big cocks when giving head

First off, she loves giving head to any size, but she has a special passion for smaller ones that she can easily fit in her mouth. She has a bad jaw, but makes up for it with enthusiasm. She really gets off on sucking some hung guy's balls while he strokes off on her too. Things you learn from wife sharing :) After sucking this guy a lot, she got much better at going down on other cocks too. She even got most 3/4 of him in her mouth a few times, after he'd been fucking her for a day or two, and was a bit smaller. She was in such a sexual daze that we could just about do anything with her.

1608 Cinn D (251).JPG

First off, she loves giving head to any size, but she has a special passion for smaller ones that she can easily fit in her mouth. She has a bad jaw, but makes up for it with enthusiasm. She really gets off on sucking some hung guy's balls while he strokes off on her too. Things you learn from wife sharing :) After sucking this guy a lot, she got much better at going down on other cocks too. She even got most 3/4 of him in her mouth a few times, after he'd been fucking her for a day or two, and was a bit smaller. She was in such a sexual daze that we could just about do anything with her.

View attachment 781057
Oh so gorgeous I want to feel her lips on my hardon 👅👅👅😋😋

View attachment 781057
Wishing I was that lucky 🥰💘👅👅👅