Wanna be cuck story

Vincentsky

Male
Feb 8, 2023
Hello everyone first time posting here.

I’m 35 years old and have been with my current girlfriend for 1 year now. We are in a very serious relationship and I am about to propose.

I’ve had this fetish for as long as I can remember.

When I was around 13 years old I would masterbate to the thought of girls having sex with other men. When I was about 15 I had a 3 sum and the other guy’s penis was much larger than mine, and this is where I think it all started.

Since then every serious girlfriend I’ve ever had I introduced the idea of being fucked by a guy other than me with a much larger penis, but this never happened.

The closest it came to happening was a girl I was seeing in a very lose relationship, we weren’t really together and some guy liked her and she asked me for permission to be with him and I said yes and she came over and told me how it was and how large his dick was but I didn’t have strong feelings for her and knew we had no future.

The current girlfriend is a very quick learner. She told me about a guy she slept with with a very large dick, I bought her a massive dildo, and now basically every time we have sex she talks dirty to me about how small I am and how much she loves big cocks, and can’t orgasm with me anymore only with the dildo.

I promised her that she would get her chance, but I am scared of how it will affect our relationship. I don’t want her to lose respect for me and I’m a little bit uncomfortable with the fact she can’t cum with me any more. However all I can get hard and cum to is her with another guy, and it seems like she’s the same way. She’s very mature loving and nurturing so I don’t think she would leave me, but I would have to be there and control it to a certain degree. Not sure I am ready for her to go off on dates on her own.

We are going on vacation next week and I told her she would get to fuck another guy, also she keeps talking about it and now she wants it really bad.

What are you guys thoughts ?

Hello everyone first time posting here.

I’m 35 years old and have been with my current girlfriend for 1 year now. We are in a very serious relationship and I am about to propose.

I’ve had this fetish for as long as I can remember.

When I was around 13 years old I would masterbate to the thought of girls having sex with other men. When I was about 15 I had a 3 sum and the other guy’s penis was much larger than mine, and this is where I think it all started.

Since then every serious girlfriend I’ve ever had I introduced the idea of being fucked by a guy other than me with a much larger penis, but this never happened.

The closest it came to happening was a girl I was seeing in a very lose relationship, we weren’t really together and some guy liked her and she asked me for permission to be with him and I said yes and she came over and told me how it was and how large his dick was but I didn’t have strong feelings for her and knew we had no future.

The current girlfriend is a very quick learner. She told me about a guy she slept with with a very large dick, I bought her a massive dildo, and now basically every time we have sex she talks dirty to me about how small I am and how much she loves big cocks, and can’t orgasm with me anymore only with the dildo.

I promised her that she would get her chance, but I am scared of how it will affect our relationship. I don’t want her to lose respect for me and I’m a little bit uncomfortable with the fact she can’t cum with me any more. However all I can get hard and cum to is her with another guy, and it seems like she’s the same way. She’s very mature loving and nurturing so I don’t think she would leave me, but I would have to be there and control it to a certain degree. Not sure I am ready for her to go off on dates on her own.

We are going on vacation next week and I told her she would get to fuck another guy, also she keeps talking about it and now she wants it really bad.

What are you guys thoughts ?

• Wow
Reactions: AndyCee777
There's nothing you can do, you can't make her cum with your little dick, so she is going to get a proper man to fuck her married pussy, accept it .

First let’s start with the reality that you have NO Control…It sounds like you have connected with a wonderful beautiful woman who is will to make all your dreams come true…You were brave enough to share your wants and needs with her and she has excepted you..Now show her now how much you appreciate and love her by worshiping, pleasing her, spoil her, and yes pleasure in any way you possibly can in anyway she desires!!! There is risk of loss in every relationship, and in the lifestyle you say you crave, it is most certainly enhanced…. Those of us who currently live this lifestyle we live with that fear
every day, in some ways that’s part of the angst and excitement that drives it, but it is real and you need to accept it but then again look at the divorce rate, in supposedly monogamous couples.. living in an open and honest lifestyle where everyone’s getting their needs met seems like the best option at least to me .. just my opinion, but I have been lucky enough to survive 27 years of an open marriage.. good luck as it sounds like you found a good woman with a open heart in an open mind!!

I think before to long she is going to let a guy give her a good shafting that she needs, so go ahead with it under your terms,She must love you because she has had bigger in her than your little worm and puts up with it, but she does like most wife's like a good fuck with a proper man who will satisfy her ,so go for it because she will

First let’s start with the reality that you have NO Control…It sounds like you have connected with a wonderful beautiful woman who is will to make all your dreams come true…You were brave enough to share your wants and needs with her and she has excepted you..Now show her now how much you appreciate and love her by worshiping, pleasing her, spoil her, and yes pleasure in any way you possibly can in anyway she desires!!! There is risk of loss in every relationship, and in the lifestyle you say you crave, it is most certainly enhanced…. Those of us who currently live this lifestyle we live with that fear
every day, in some ways that’s part of the angst and excitement that drives it, but it is real and you need to accept it but then again look at the divorce rate, in supposedly monogamous couples.. living in an open and honest lifestyle where everyone’s getting their needs met seems like the best option at least to me .. just my opinion, but I have been lucky enough to survive 27 years of an open marriage.. good luck as it sounds like you found a good woman with a open heart in an open mind!!
You need to be totallynopen wuth each others wants and needs total communication or it doesn't work.mubwife has been a hotwife.for 4 u
Years its been very rewarding for us but it takes total communication and if something isnt liked both sides need to be open to one another .No secrets no demands