Wannabe 39 male western USA. Dead bedroom and wife doesn’t want sex ever. How do I get her to cuck me??

Looking for real experts on this who have done the impossible. She’s very vanilla and really has never been very sexual. I need an experienced bull to help guide me through this process. She has no clue of my current fantasy or kink

Looking for real experts on this who have done the impossible. She’s very vanilla and really has never been very sexual. I need an experienced bull to help guide me through this process. She has no clue of my current fantasy or kink
You got it all mixed up. Cuckolding her is not the solution to your dead bedroom situation. Has she voluntarily asked you so? Seems like not. There is no “expert”. Every couple is unique. Every bull is unique. Cuckolding when done should be fully consensual by all parties . Any bull who claims he can convince a guys wife isn’t real. He is just trying to get in her pants without effort and hoping to get lucky . Ditto for any wannabe cucks who claims he can convince his wife over a few drinks.. all said and done each one for himself. I wish you good luck. What will help is to communicate openly and honestly when her (with some counseling maybe) about the dead bedroom situation and where you both intend to go from there and what is it gonna take for both of you to put in the work for your relationship intimacy. Get that in order before you invite a 3rd guy. Good luck !

Reactions: Dickweed