Want my virgin wife to cuckold...

Nov 9, 2017
I am 100% into cuckolding! It turns me on like no other...but I know my wife would never go for it. Before me, she was a virgin...that’s right! She’s never been with anyone else, which also makes our sex life boring. But the thought of her being with a well-endowed guy is exciting, and I know she would LOVE IT! I think her experiencing a true big cock bull would change both our sex lives for the better. How do I make this happen???

Then how about we just “talk” about it for now. Fantasize while having deep discussions about her. Not sure what size you are wanting but I have a few pictures of my cock. Let me know if you like. Would love to talk more.

Reactions: Naughty
Then how about we just “talk” about it for now. Fantasize while having deep discussions about her. Not sure what size you are wanting but I have a few pictures of my cock. Let me know if you like. Would love to talk more.
I’d like to see her take all of 12 inches! I know once she felt that cock deep inside of her she would quiver with pleasure!

I am 100% into cuckolding! It turns me on like no other...but I know my wife would never go for it. Before me, she was a virgin...that’s right! She’s never been with anyone else, which also makes our sex life boring. But the thought of her being with a well-endowed guy is exciting, and I know she would LOVE IT! I think her experiencing a true big cock bull would change both our sex lives for the better. How do I make this happen???
I have 7 inches and thick for her

Merhaba ben Türkiyeden. Olgun bir kadın arkadaş arıyorum… Kalın bir penisim var… akinkemal373 @ gmail.com… hamile kalmak isteyen, buluşmak ve paylaşmak, sohbet etmek ve sohbet etmek isteyen yaşlı olgun kadınlar: akinkemal373@gmail.com
[GALERİ = medya, 22671] [/ GALERİ]

[GALERİ = medya, 22670] [/ GALERİ]

[GALERİ = medya, 22669] [/ GALERİ]