Hello,

This is my first time to post a topic here.. but my wife and I are married 11 years ago. The last 2 years our sex relationship started to be usual and boring untill I started the fantacsy of MFM or full swap. I talkedView attachment 535212 to her during sex and she always turns on and our sex started to be hot again.

I asked her to make nude pictures and post it on forums like this. She agreed and enjoyeed reading what was written from bulls and men about her body.. She always turns on when she see bull's decks that was sent especially for her.

Last 4 months we met a couple who are ready to do full swap. But now she refueses to make the fantasy real.

I am sharing pictures for her pussy and ass her along with my deck.. I will make her read this post.. please support with the following if you can
* Encouraging and positive real experience for swappers or wife in threesome
* For bulls .. share your opinion on her body and your hard deck :)View attachment 535216

Enjoy her picturesView attachment 535215View attachment 535213
View attachment 535206
She looks so yummy sweet to eat and please

• Love
Reactions: Hot swingers
Hello,

This is my first time to post a topic here.. but my wife and I are married 11 years ago. The last 2 years our sex relationship started to be usual and boring untill I started the fantacsy of MFM or full swap. I talkedView attachment 535212 to her during sex and she always turns on and our sex started to be hot again.

I asked her to make nude pictures and post it on forums like this. She agreed and enjoyeed reading what was written from bulls and men about her body.. She always turns on when she see bull's decks that was sent especially for her.

Last 4 months we met a couple who are ready to do full swap. But now she refueses to make the fantasy real.

I am sharing pictures for her pussy and ass her along with my deck.. I will make her read this post.. please support with the following if you can
* For bulls .. share your opinion on her body and your hard deck :)View attachment 535216

View attachment 535206
Mmmmmm she is very hot sexy and beautiful Figure lady and every one wants to fuck her and me too wanted to fuck her and eat and lick her juicy wet pussy and ass if interested so plz Contact me

Hello,

View attachment 535206
She is so hot !!I would like to be there with you and have fun!!

Hello,

View attachment 535206
Her fresh shaved pussy needs to be fucked and fill with cum.👍🏻

Hello,

View attachment 535206
She looks yummy!

Hello,

View attachment 535206
She is stunning ... awesome hot pussy I would love to seduce her and fill her amazing hot pussy

If she she is curious to try and gets turned on by the thought of fucking another guy, I'd definitely encourage her to give it a go. She has your support which is the biggest step and experiencing how much another guy wants her will give her confidence a real lift. I've fucked other guys my whole adult life and at 63 it still gives me a huge buzz when men find me attractive and want to fuck me - these days esp when much younger guys want to get me into bed, it does wonders for my ego knowing I've still got it xx

If she she is curious to try and gets turned on by the thought of fucking another guy, I'd definitely encourage her to give it a go. She has your support which is the biggest step and experiencing how much another guy wants her will give her confidence a real lift. I've fucked other guys my whole adult life and at 63 it still gives me a huge buzz when men find me attractive and want to fuck me - these days esp when much younger guys want to get me into bed, it does wonders for my ego knowing I've still got it xx
I like your comment a lot and I believe it will encourages her because it is from a female to a female... But if you allow me to ask you 2 questions
1. What is the best thing in this life style for a beloved wife?
2. Did you regret it after be fucked by another man for the first time?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dlh247