I like your comment a lot and I believe it will encourages her because it is from a female to a female... But if you allow me to ask you 2 questions
1. What is the best thing in this life style for a beloved wife?
2. Did you regret it after be fucked by another man for the first time?
I'm glad you found my comments helpful - I'm happy to answer any questions you have. Regarding the two you did raise:
1. There are lots of positives for me. Variety of course is one. Feeling attractive and desirable to other men is another. Living out my slutwife/submissive fucktoy desires is a really big one for me but I understand that's not what everyone is looking for. But the most important point is that is keeps our sex life as a couple fresh and exciting - no slipping into a rut. After over 20 years together hubby and I still can't keep our hands off each other lol and that has to be a good thing.
2. I felt very very guilt after the first time I cheated on my first hubby. Not regret as such as I had a great time but I did enter the marriage intending to be faithful and I did feel bad realising that we weren't really sexually compatible and that I couldnt be faithful to him. Looking back after many years, though, I realise that I'm probably just not a faithful wife kind of girl.
Importantly and most relevant to your case, I've never ever felt guilty having sex with other men in my current marriage though. From the start hubby has supported and encouraged me to share my body with other guys for which I love him. He understands my needs and gets a big kick out of it himself when I fuck other men. After a long and unhappy first marriage I know I was very lucky to find my soulmate - I adore him and count myself lucky everyday xx

Thank you for
I'm glad you found my comments helpful - I'm happy to answer any questions you have. Regarding the two you did raise:
1. There are lots of positives for me. Variety of course is one. Feeling attractive and desirable to other men is another. Living out my slutwife/submissive fucktoy desires is a really big one for me but I understand that's not what everyone is looking for. But the most important point is that is keeps our sex life as a couple fresh and exciting - no slipping into a rut. After over 20 years together hubby and I still can't keep our hands off each other lol and that has to be a good thing.
2. I felt very very guilt after the first time I cheated on my first hubby. Not regret as such as I had a great time but I did enter the marriage intending to be faithful and I did feel bad realising that we weren't really sexually compatible and that I couldnt be faithful to him. Looking back after many years, though, I realise that I'm probably just not a faithful wife kind of girl.
Importantly and most relevant to your case, I've never ever felt guilty having sex with other men in my current marriage though. From the start hubby has supported and encouraged me to share my body with other guys for which I love him. He understands my needs and gets a big kick out of it himself when I fuck other men. After a long and unhappy first marriage I know I was very lucky to find my soulmate - I adore him and count myself lucky everyday xx
Thank you for the detailed beneficial reply.. I red it serveral times as it contains pure experience, love and care :)
Wish you a happy life full love & many sex events ;)

Reactions: EgyBull
Update:
I shared all your comments and hot words with my wife... She was very horny.. and willingly made theses pictures her self.. I will share these pictures with you.. talk dirty to her.. it works ;) View attachment 536471View attachment 536472
Oh God noony is so hot .. she is a godess .. her boobs size and shape is wonderful ..her smooth skin is amazing . And her ass looks like heaven .. i love to spend my life there

• Love
Reactions: Hot swingers
I wish she is eeading my words ... noony .. you are so hot . I love every thing in your hot body .. i am sure that your husban is so lucky to hold you and touch you and fuck you .. woow .. my dick throping and look forward to slide in your wet holes . Or in your mouth and u suck it

• Love
YYour pussy
Hello,

This is my first time to post a topic here.. but my wife and I are married 11 years ago. The last 2 years our sex relationship started to be usual and boring untill I started the fantacsy of MFM or full swap. I talkedView attachment 535212 to her during sex and she always turns on and our sex started to be hot again.

I asked her to make nude pictures and post it on forums like this. She agreed and enjoyeed reading what was written from bulls and men about her body.. She always turns on when she see bull's decks that was sent especially for her.

Last 4 months we met a couple who are ready to do full swap. But now she refueses to make the fantasy real.

I am sharing pictures for her pussy and ass her along with my deck.. I will make her read this post.. please support with the following if you can
* Encouraging and positive real experience for swappers or wife in threesome
* For bulls .. share your opinion on her body and your hard deck :)View attachment 535216

Enjoy her picturesView attachment 535215View attachment 535213
View attachment 535206
Looks so yumy baby wished I could be eating it now to please your horny desires