want wife to fuck others

she beening talking about it but I can't get her to start
help her find the right guy. If she's talking about it - you've already crossed the first and major hurdle. Search dating websites and point out men in public to get her talking about the kind of man she is interested in. Won't be long - she'll find him and you'll enter this lifestyle.

just take it slowly, put her in situations where other men can approach her, give her some space but let her know you're watching out for her, if she wants it to happen it will
agree totally. Also, might want to start with some soft petting - encourage her to "be seduced" at a bar or some place semi-private. In other words, let her test the waters. If she's turned on afterwards, it's likely she will want to eagerly fuck another man.

I know it sounds counterintuitive BUT women seem to need permission from other women to engage in lifestyle activities. Once she has a friend that says “... I’ve done that” or “... don’t tell, but I met...” she does not feel ashamed. My wife has asked so many times “...do you know people who have done ...?” I can’t tell her because I was part of it or I honor my word to others not to tell. Also - I’m smart enough to know that I would be creating a problem that does not yet exist. So encourage wife to go out with her fun friends. Let them do the work for you.

Reactions: LIGUY