Wanted: Tributes from Cucks Small Cocks!

Joecde3vfr4

Male
Verified
Gold
I asked my BBW Wife about the smallest guy she had ever been with and she said it was a very attractive guy that picked her up at a dance club. She said when he took off his clothes it looked like he didn’t have a cock.

She said when she sucked him completely hard it was smaller than her thumb. When he tried to fuck her he had to keep putting it back in from falling out during his “baby thrusts” as she called it. She said she could barely feel it inside her.

Now I fantasize about seeing her fuck guys with micro cocks and it’s almost as hot as BBC and BWC fantasies!

Please tribute her for me if you have a smaller cock! Check out my media and pick out your favorite pictures.

I would be happy to do an Average Joe CumTribute for you in return… I will even include tribute pics from my tiny grower when cum-pletely pathetically soft!

Smaller than this would be amazing to see!

91BDF52D-AECE-4F32-AD07-B3FD3E73800A.png

I feel the same, when my wife's ex fuck buddy joins us, he's huge...my wife's a size queen
Embarrassed when soft ok when hard

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231224_022539_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231224_022539_Chrome.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20210611-233201_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20210611-233201_Photos.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 28
I asked my BBW Wife about the smallest guy she had ever been with and she said it was a very attractive guy that picked her up at a dance club. She said when he took off his clothes it looked like he didn’t have a cock.

She said when she sucked him completely hard it was smaller than her thumb. When he tried to fuck her he had to keep putting it back in from falling out during his “baby thrusts” as she called it. She said she could barely feel it inside her.

Now I fantasize about seeing her fuck guys with micro cocks and it’s almost as hot as BBC and BWC fantasies!

Please tribute her for me if you have a smaller cock! Check out my media and pick out your favorite pictures.

I would be happy to do an Average Joe CumTribute for you in return… I will even include tribute pics from my tiny grower when cum-pletely pathetically soft!

Smaller than this would be amazing to see!

View attachment 1777954
I am always searching both Big and small cock videos it is hot to watch and see. My best friend is small at 4" has been joining us for 20 years. It's always to watch and see

My wife has told me since she started playing with other men that I should have let her play with men earlier because she has never felt me and that I am definitely the smallest man she has been with and she is happy with her overall experiences with her other men

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My wife has told me since she started playing with other men that I should have let her play with men earlier because she has never felt me and that I am definitely the smallest man she has been with and she is happy with her overall experiences with her other men
Does that mean you will tribute my wife? You sound perfect for my special request!

Reactions: Vincenzo