Was my wife gangbanged?

paracufz

Couple
Jan 10, 2022
My wife and I went to a swinger party for the first time and she was about to leave when a short older guy with a thick cock convinced her to go into one of the bedrooms and proceeded to charm her out of her panties, which she handed to me and fucked her quite expertly and after he was finished the host came in and banged her, cumming in her (which I was instructed to clean up) and then a hung black guy entered next and did a great job reaming her hairy pussy.

What is the opinion, was this recreational sex, cuckold or a gangbang?

Attachments

• IMG_20220430_215839_0.jpg
    IMG_20220430_215839_0.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 603
  • clean.jpg
    clean.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 612
  • IMG_20220430_220626_1.jpg
    IMG_20220430_220626_1.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 607
Technically, semantically, this meets the pulling a train form of gang-bang.

For those into labeling, a the gang-bang threshold is one center, and three bangers.

The style is "dog pile," or "pulling a train," differentiated by taking a series of bangers one after another (pulling a train), vs. taking multiple bangers simultaneously (dog pile).

In the female center context, two male participants form an MFM threesome. Beyond that, an FM+ with three or more males form a gang-bang.

For those into labeling, a the gang-bang threshold is one center, and three bangers.

The style is "dog pile," or "pulling a train," differentiated by taking a series of bangers one after another (pulling a train), vs. taking multiple bangers simultaneously (dog pile).

In the female center context, two male participants form an MFM threesome. Beyond that, an FM+ with three or more males form a gang-bang.
Kinda agree with this assessment. And you ARE a cuckold. Running a train is a form of gangbang.

So it's all three: recreational sex, cuckold and a gangbang.

TY for clarifying that. Having been the "slut in the middle" of countless multi cock adventures.. i never bothered to find out the different terms. I thought my "first time: withn 4 boys was just group loving. The frat party where I was told over 30 guys had cum in me..i was pretty sure that was a GB:)