Watched my wife

Mikesmith17

Couple
Gold
We were at a bar tonight with a bunch of friends and I have continue to watch. I feel my friend staring at my wife all night long. She's 48 very attractive nice tits and she decided not to wear a bra. I had a lot of cleavage showing. I had a few friends and some other wives, staring all night at her. I think my wife exactly what she was doing!

We were at a bar tonight with a bunch of friends and I have continue to watch. I feel my friend staring at my wife all night long. She's 48 very attractive nice tits and she decided not to wear a bra. I had a lot of cleavage showing. I had a few friends and some other wives, staring all night at her. I think my wife exactly what she was doing!
I think that you are right. When a lady dresses like that, and omits the bra (in this case) then it is because that is the look that she wants. Ladies are not stupid, men are predictable, and so it sounds like she got all the attention that she was after

I think that you are right. When a lady dresses like that, and omits the bra (in this case) then it is because that is the look that she wants. Ladies are not stupid, men are predictable, and so it sounds like she got all the attention that she was after
I agree 100%! When we got home that night, we fucked like we've never fucked before. I think some of it was the excitement of all the guys watching her.

We had about 10 people and a six person hot tub, so everybody was touching each other and I know one of my friends definitely had his hands all over my wife.
If she was horny later, then I bet that she had her hands on him too. He would have been the one that had the wet patch before getting into the hot tub

Reactions: Mikesmith17
I know she was out on the dance floor with a bunch of the other moms for about 30 minutes. It was a bunch of younger guys out there that I know we're grinding up on her. When I got back to the hotel, she was sopping wet.

I know she was out on the dance floor with a bunch of the other moms for about 30 minutes. It was a bunch of younger guys out there that I know we're grinding up on her. When I got back to the hotel, she was sopping wet.
Moms and young guys are an explosive mix. Experience meets enthusiasm, and it is the best dynamic. The ladies know how to tease, and the men are all testosterone and hard cocks. I have seen a few guys blow a load in their pants with moms looking after them

If she was horny later, then I bet that she had her hands on him too. He would have been the one that had the wet patch before getting into the hot tub
Agreed
Moms and young guys are an explosive mix. Experience meets enthusiasm, and it is the best dynamic. The ladies know how to tease, and the men are all testosterone and hard cocks. I have seen a few guys blow a load in their pants with moms looking after them
yeah, definitely think my wife is turned on by my sons friends as well. I noticed the way that she dresses around them and pieces them in certain ways.

Agreed

yeah, definitely think my wife is turned on by my sons friends as well. I noticed the way that she dresses around them and pieces them in certain ways.
In my late teens, I had a mate whose mum defo teased us. I used to have to take myself off to the bathroom sometimes to release some pressure. I always wondered if she guessed the effect that she was having.