Watching her on the hunt

We shared May we were on vacation. We'd had dinner and drinks, then went to the hotel bar for more drinks. May had a lot to drink! She got off of the bar stool and wanted to dance, but I'm not much for dancing. She got back on her stool and sipped her drink. I left to use the bathroom and, when I came back, May was on the dance floor with a guy. I sat and watched her really getting into it as the guy had his hands all over her arse, grabbing her tits and grinding his (probably hard) cock into her. She wasn't putting up any resistance!

They came back to the bar where I was sitting and the guy was startled to realize I was her husband when we said our greetings. I acted like I hadn't seen him with his hands all over my wife's arse, though my cock was hard after seeing it. May grabbed my crotch as she talked into my ear, over the music, and told me she wanted to take him back to our room. She was drunk enough that she probably would have fucked him there!

We got another round of drinks and asked him if we wanted to finish them in our room.

As we were taking the elevator up to our suite May crashed into my arms, gave me a deep tongue kiss, and grabbed my cock through my jeans again while she held her drink in her other hand. He nipples were erect and poking through her white silk top, so I knew she was excited. The guy (call him Dick) still wasn't 100% sure what was happening, but couldn't take his eyes off of May's arse and tits.

When we got into the suite Dick sat down in a chair and I sat down on the couch. May took a sip of her drink and said she was going to use the bathroom. She took longer than I thought and realized she was taking a shower. She returned wearing one of the hotel robes and plopped down on the couch next to me. As she reached across me for her drink the robe loosened up enough that her tits were exposed. She didn't bother to cover them as she sipped her drink so I began to massage her thigh and nibbled on her neck.

Dick sat there taking it all in as I started playing with her huge, erect, nipples while I slid the robe off of her shoulders. I sort of slid behind her and played with her tits from behind, then cupped them pointing at him and asked if he wanted a feel. He was on them in a flash, not feeling them, but sucking them. I heard May start to moan and reached down to play with her cunt, only to realize Dick already had his fingers in it, which is why she moaned!

I got up to take off my clothes, leaving May laying on the couch with Dick fingering her and sucking her tits. As I slid my pants off she sat up on the couch and gave Dick a deep, wet kiss. Then reached for my hard cock to take it into her mouth. By this time Dick knew the game was on and started taking his clothes off too. He pushed his hard cock toward May and she grabbed it and started stroking him while sucking my cock. I pulled out of her mouth to lay down and she gave his cock a kiss and a lick, and I pulled her down to ride me.

As she rode me, Dick again presented his cock to her and this time she took it balls deep in her mouth while I looked up to see her sucking another man's cock. I almost exploded then! I knew where this was going as my drunk May rode me, sucked his cock, and started to moan and cum. I told Dick where the condoms were so he pulled his cock out of her mouth with a pop to go get them.

This gave us a quick moment and I asked her if it was okay and she sort of slurred to me that she wanted his cock inside her. Since the condoms were in the bedroom we went in to meet Dick there and May lay on her back on the bed, with her legs spread open, while he slid the condom on. I sat in a chair to watch the show. He didn't want to make love, he just wanted to fuck my wife! He just slid his hard cock into her and pounded her while she grunted and moaned. He didn't last too long, but long enough that May started to cum in waves. He pulled out with his condom full and she played with his cock as she took the condom off and then sucked his cock for a little time.

Then it was MY turn. Again, she just wanted to lay there and get fucked and I obliged her!

She all but passed out after that. happily well fucked. Dick got his clothes back on and left and I cleaned up and returned to bed.

Attachments

• 3589994656688553252a.jpg
    3589994656688553252a.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 76
We shared May we were on vacation. We'd had dinner and drinks, then went to the hotel bar for more drinks. May had a lot to drink! She got off of the bar stool and wanted to dance, but I'm not much for dancing. She got back on her stool and sipped her drink. I left to use the bathroom and, when I came back, May was on the dance floor with a guy. I sat and watched her really getting into it as the guy had his hands all over her arse, grabbing her tits and grinding his (probably hard) cock into her. She wasn't putting up any resistance!

They came back to the bar where I was sitting and the guy was startled to realize I was her husband when we said our greetings. I acted like I hadn't seen him with his hands all over my wife's arse, though my cock was hard after seeing it. May grabbed my crotch as she talked into my ear, over the music, and told me she wanted to take him back to our room. She was drunk enough that she probably would have fucked him there!

We got another round of drinks and asked him if we wanted to finish them in our room.

As we were taking the elevator up to our suite May crashed into my arms, gave me a deep tongue kiss, and grabbed my cock through my jeans again while she held her drink in her other hand. He nipples were erect and poking through her white silk top, so I knew she was excited. The guy (call him Dick) still wasn't 100% sure what was happening, but couldn't take his eyes off of May's arse and tits.

When we got into the suite Dick sat down in a chair and I sat down on the couch. May took a sip of her drink and said she was going to use the bathroom. She took longer than I thought and realized she was taking a shower. She returned wearing one of the hotel robes and plopped down on the couch next to me. As she reached across me for her drink the robe loosened up enough that her tits were exposed. She didn't bother to cover them as she sipped her drink so I began to massage her thigh and nibbled on her neck.

Dick sat there taking it all in as I started playing with her huge, erect, nipples while I slid the robe off of her shoulders. I sort of slid behind her and played with her tits from behind, then cupped them pointing at him and asked if he wanted a feel. He was on them in a flash, not feeling them, but sucking them. I heard May start to moan and reached down to play with her cunt, only to realize Dick already had his fingers in it, which is why she moaned!

I got up to take off my clothes, leaving May laying on the couch with Dick fingering her and sucking her tits. As I slid my pants off she sat up on the couch and gave Dick a deep, wet kiss. Then reached for my hard cock to take it into her mouth. By this time Dick knew the game was on and started taking his clothes off too. He pushed his hard cock toward May and she grabbed it and started stroking him while sucking my cock. I pulled out of her mouth to lay down and she gave his cock a kiss and a lick, and I pulled her down to ride me.

As she rode me, Dick again presented his cock to her and this time she took it balls deep in her mouth while I looked up to see her sucking another man's cock. I almost exploded then! I knew where this was going as my drunk May rode me, sucked his cock, and started to moan and cum. I told Dick where the condoms were so he pulled his cock out of her mouth with a pop to go get them.

This gave us a quick moment and I asked her if it was okay and she sort of slurred to me that she wanted his cock inside her. Since the condoms were in the bedroom we went in to meet Dick there and May lay on her back on the bed, with her legs spread open, while he slid the condom on. I sat in a chair to watch the show. He didn't want to make love, he just wanted to fuck my wife! He just slid his hard cock into her and pounded her while she grunted and moaned. He didn't last too long, but long enough that May started to cum in waves. He pulled out with his condom full and she played with his cock as she took the condom off and then sucked his cock for a little time.

Then it was MY turn. Again, she just wanted to lay there and get fucked and I obliged her!

She all but passed out after that. happily well fucked. Dick got his clothes back on and left and I cleaned up and returned to bed.
Great story and lucky guy!

Sounds super fun. She is a great lady