Watching the details

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
We're into mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly now. We only do this with him.
Watching your wife enjoy another guy, what are some of the little things that you really enjoy noticing ?
For me there's a lot.
How they hold each other while they make out naked.
Seeing her nipples really erect.
Watching his balls slap against her butt.
Seeing his balls just lay against her butt while he's insider her but not pumping.
Seeing his dick as he pulls out after he cums and sperm dripps off.....weird I know.
Watching her little bit of butt fat giggle while he pumps her from behind.
Seeing her tits swing as he does her from behind.
Seeing her hands hold his face while they kiss.
Seeing her hands on his butt while he pumps.
His eyes closed while he comes.
Watching them toung kiss while he cums in her.
Hearing him go ******** after he's done.....again weird.
Her having to ******** between rounds....weird.
The list goes on and on.
Of course watching get it on however it plays out is hot but I notice the little things too.

Last edited:
We're into mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly now. We only do this with him.
Watching your wife enjoy another guy, what are some of the little things that you really enjoy noticing ?
For me there's a lot.
Seeing his balls just lay against her butt while he's insider her but not pumping.
Seeing his dick as he pulls out after he cums and sperm dripps off.....weird I know.
The list goes on and on.
Of course watching get it on however it plays out is hot but I notice the little things too.
The expression on her face when he first slides it in.

Her husband and I both loved watching each other pump our loads in her and seeing how big the creampie was after.
That sounds so amazing and such a good idea. I haven't had the opportunity to do that with my woman yet but I think about it all the time. I want to achieve a bukkake on video with her one day but I know she'll be overwhelmed if I spring too many guys on her at once. Starting with 2 guys blowing their loads on her face then challenging her to impress me by accepting 3 guys loads, then that'll have to happen at least one more time before I can argue that 4 is no worse than 3 so it's not a big deal. Then 5 or 6 will have to be a "oh I didn't know there'd be extra friends tagging along with the dudes I invited" kinda deal where maybe they are expected to sit out at the beginning but once it gets going and she's in the thick of it (buh dum tee) I'll play on her sympathetic side by telling her how excluded and envious and stupid they are feeling standing around the outside and not being invited. Knowing her, once she's had 1 or 2 loads shot at her face she'll see it as less of an extra burden and have a "well im already here so i might as well" mentality and invite them.

Gonna take some work to get there...

I fantasised about this for years, and imagined how it would look.
However, when it actually happened it was the SOUNDS which blew my mind.

The sound of them kissing.
The sound of his deep, masculine groans as she sucked his cock
The sound of her feminine nervous laugh as he said naughty things to her.
The sound of the bed moving as he thrust into her, and me realising that has never happened before with me.
Her lay on her back… big wide eyes, the sound of her panting and gasping, shocked and almost frightened at how dominant he was being
The sound of her orgasm as she closed her eyes and let herself go.
Her gorgeous little groans as he climaxed inside her. She sounded proud, big wide smile… gentle kisses and short excited breaths as she comforted him and held him close.
Him catching his breath, groaning, complimenting her, kissing her, chatting, whilst still balls deep inside her and knowing that his seed is frantically searching for her eggs.

I was more turned on by the sounds of my wife being taken by another man.

I love everything about watching my wife when she is with another man. The sights, the sounds, and the expressions she gives.

A few months ago, I was not expecting anything, and I returned home from work at my normal time and found a strange car in our driveway. I walked into the house, and I could smell the sweet aroma of sex and hear the sounds of flesh slapping coming from our bedroom. I pulled my tie off, removed my jacket, and then opened the top button on my dress shirt. Took off my shoes and then poured a glass of wine. I don't think my wife or the man she had overheard me arrive home as they were still going at it.

I casually walked back the hallway to our bedroom and stood in the doorway to watch. We have a semi-circular bench seat in a bay window that overlooks our backyard and pool. My wife had one knee on the bench seat cushion and the other leg out with her foot on the floor. This very in-shape man with a very muscular ass was behind her, hammering away. His hands were on her tits, playing with her nipples and the sounds coming from the room were intoxicating. The sound of their slapping flesh as his body met hers with each thrust, the sounds of my wife's wet pussy sloshing, her moans and grunts, his breathing and the sight of his large ball sack as it slapped her pussy, his muscular cheeks flexing.

I was in a trance watching this unfold when I heard him grunt that he was going to cum again, and he told her how tight her pussy was around his cock; he could not hold back. Then I watched as this man unloaded deep inside my wife as sweat glistened off his back and ass. My wife's head was striking the window in front of her, and I feared she would break the glass.

Once he was done, he slid out of her, and I was amazed at the size of his cock. He was probably 7" but super thick. My wife's pussy was gaping open and dripping when he turned around, and our eyes met. We both froze, and my wife broke the ice. I exclaimed how hot it was to come home to, and he slowly relaxed. I think my relaxed and casual demeanor had him puzzled. I shook his hand and could not help but compliment him on his very large cock and tell him I could definitely see why my wife was enjoying herself so well.

It turned out he was traveling and had been on vacation when he found my wife at a Cuban coffee shop that morning. He knew she was married after he hit on her, but figured he would be gone before I arrived home. He was amazed that I was totally ok with everything. The car was a rental. I invited him to stay and enjoy my wife more before he had to leave. It took a while, but I watched him fuck her two more times before he left the next morning. Each time was equally incredible.

love watching him shave it and then tie his cuckold ball sac

Attachments

• 20221202_121400.mp4
    67.8 MB
  • 20221202_123146.mp4
    181.1 MB
  • 20221202_152241.jpg
    20221202_152241.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 180
  • 20221202_152731.jpg
    20221202_152731.jpg
    419.2 KB · Views: 181
Reactions: Visitor12
For me there's a lot.
The list goes on and on.
Great question. I know I have mentioned some of these things in other threads but never get tired of talking about them. I would start by saying my "preferences" have changed over time but I don't put one detail over another. It's the sights, sounds, and smells of my wife and another man. Seeing her orgasm move across her face as she rides a cock. Hearing the another guy moan as she goes down on him. Hearing his orgasm for that matter. It is hot to walk in to the room my wife and her lover are in and smell the sex in the air. Watching her passionately kiss her lover while she is cumming. Making eye contact with the guy as he is fucking my wife. Seeing her pussy spread by his cock as it disappears in to her, and the list could go on and on and that's the best part. There is a detail that I can't see, smell, or hear that I find exciting to think about. That is wondering how my wife "feels" to the other guy. How does her mouth or feel or her pussy. Not sure why I am so curious about this detail, probably a little silly but it does add to my excitement.

Great question. I know I have mentioned some of these things in other threads but never get tired of talking about them. I would start by saying my "preferences" have changed over time but I don't put one detail over another. It's the sights, sounds, and smells of my wife and another man. Seeing her orgasm move across her face as she rides a cock. Hearing the another guy moan as she goes down on him. Hearing his orgasm for that matter. It is hot to walk in to the room my wife and her lover are in and smell the sex in the air. Watching her passionately kiss her lover while she is cumming. Making eye contact with the guy as he is fucking my wife. Seeing her pussy spread by his cock as it disappears in to her, and the list could go on and on and that's the best part. There is a detail that I can't see, smell, or hear that I find exciting to think about. That is wondering how my wife "feels" to the other guy. How does her mouth or feel or her pussy. Not sure why I am so curious about this detail, probably a little silly but it does add to my excitement.

I feel the exact way you do on all of this. I don't know why, but the smell of their sex and hot bodies together drives me wild.

Well said

It is indeed the small details that can play over and over in your mind for years later. Watching them make out during dinner; even before clothes are off is the 1st hard one I get. Leaving the restaurant and them holding hands or her waist as you walk 3 steps behind like Prince Phillip....

The two snuggling or nested on the couch while she is in her thong and a tank top with her nipples poking thru as we all watch TV together.

We both take her shopping for her favorite shoes or hand bags. each pays for one. Makes her feel she has two husbands who adore her and get along with each other.

My wife is feisty and she often argues with them. Im the "gay" friend who has to intercede for them to kiss and make up. That's also a turn on; especially if Im successful .

When they treat me like a son and send me to bed because mommy and daddy are going to have sex. If I want to sleep with them, I have to turn over and close my eyes. I get to see mommy and daddy nude but thats it. The rest, I just listen with my back to them. Mommy may indulge me by eventually laying with her head on my back as Daddy pumps her. Or if she is on all 4s, she will lay across my waist while daddy fucks her from behind. She may even grab my small weiner and hold it thru my PJs while she is in this position