Watching the wife camming

The story happened a few years ago. After our two kids got old enough to go to school, my wife told me she had always wanted to get into community acting, so she found a play that was taking auditions. She ended up getting the part and she did three or four plays. She was asked if she would like a part in a play that was being done by the college. They needed more mature actress let’s just say to play one of the Mom of the college kids. As you can see my wife looks a lot younger than she is. She’s 43. She was spending a lot of time at the college rehearsing getting ready for the big night. My in-laws we’re staying with the kids till I got home from work or my wife got back from rehearsal, well one night I got off work a little earlier than I normally do. I decided I would stop in at the college and pick up my wife and maybe go out for dinner before going home. As I went over to the theater, there was only two cars in the parking spot. One was my wife so I knew she was there. I was happy that I was going to be able to surprise her. I’ve gone in through the theater doors and into the theater but I didn’t see anyone. I then went on the stage and walk to the backstage area. I saw a sign that showed where the directors office was so I thought I’d go in there and I’m sure he would know where my wife was. As I got to the door, I could hear my wife talking with a man it turns out it was a college kid who was her son in the play. The door was barely cracked, so I was gonna wait till they got done. Then they started laughing and then I didn’t hear anything then I heard kind of moving around so I kind of looked in and I saw that they were kissing. They were kissing passionately and it did not take them long to start exploring each other’s bodies my wife, then got on her knees and pulled out a nice cock as she started sucking on it, the young man told my wife how good she was at it that encouraged her to move her head up and down faster and harder. It didn’t take them long to get on the desk. My wife sat on the desk as he stood up in front of it and fucked her , they did that for a few minutes until my wife said it wasn’t comfortable and got down any quickly bent her over quickly started to hammer her from behind the force of his thrust move the desk . Wife was trying to cover her mouth and even looked at the door a few times as a loud scream or moan escaped from her hand over her own mouth, it was pretty impressive. The stamina had he continued to fuck her like this for 3 to 5 minutes before he told my wife he was getting close and quickly in front of him as he jerked off on her tits… Finished my quickly went out to my car and waited, I gave them about 15 minutes and then I got out of the car and started walking. Is they both happened to open the theater doors and come out. I acted like I had just gotten there and me and my wife went out for dinner. When we got home and put the kids to bed, I couldn’t get the image out of my head of her fucking that young guy, we usually put off our lovemaking till the weekend but I made a few moves and we ended up fucking that night, about a year ago I got really drunk one night and admitted to her what I saw. She then admitted to me that she had fucked her first Director every day so she could stay on that and she admitted to fucking for more actors and plays through the years..

Attachments

• IMG_5517.jpeg
    IMG_5517.jpeg
    214.6 KB · Views: 142
Lisa used to cam with guys a lot years ago. She has gotten away from it now.

I always thought it was hot because she always started off vanilla just chatting with them and flirting. Then they would start testing her limits, asking her personal questions like her bra size or to see her feet. Once they realized she was open to pushing limits they pretty quickly asked to see her tits and pussy. She always ended up masterbating for them.

• Love
Reactions: DaddyThick
The story happened a few years ago. After our two kids got old enough to go to school, my wife told me she had always wanted to get into community acting, so she found a play that was taking auditions. She ended up getting the part and she did three or four plays. She was asked if she would like a part in a play that was being done by the college. They needed more mature actress let’s just say to play one of the Mom of the college kids. As you can see my wife looks a lot younger than she is. She’s 43. She was spending a lot of time at the college rehearsing getting ready for the big night. My in-laws we’re staying with the kids till I got home from work or my wife got back from rehearsal, well one night I got off work a little earlier than I normally do. I decided I would stop in at the college and pick up my wife and maybe go out for dinner before going home. As I went over to the theater, there was only two cars in the parking spot. One was my wife so I knew she was there. I was happy that I was going to be able to surprise her. I’ve gone in through the theater doors and into the theater but I didn’t see anyone. I then went on the stage and walk to the backstage area. I saw a sign that showed where the directors office was so I thought I’d go in there and I’m sure he would know where my wife was. As I got to the door, I could hear my wife talking with a man it turns out it was a college kid who was her son in the play. The door was barely cracked, so I was gonna wait till they got done. Then they started laughing and then I didn’t hear anything then I heard kind of moving around so I kind of looked in and I saw that they were kissing. They were kissing passionately and it did not take them long to start exploring each other’s bodies my wife, then got on her knees and pulled out a nice cock as she started sucking on it, the young man told my wife how good she was at it that encouraged her to move her head up and down faster and harder. It didn’t take them long to get on the desk. My wife sat on the desk as he stood up in front of it and fucked her , they did that for a few minutes until my wife said it wasn’t comfortable and got down any quickly bent her over quickly started to hammer her from behind the force of his thrust move the desk . Wife was trying to cover her mouth and even looked at the door a few times as a loud scream or moan escaped from her hand over her own mouth, it was pretty impressive. The stamina had he continued to fuck her like this for 3 to 5 minutes before he told my wife he was getting close and quickly in front of him as he jerked off on her tits… Finished my quickly went out to my car and waited, I gave them about 15 minutes and then I got out of the car and started walking. Is they both happened to open the theater doors and come out. I acted like I had just gotten there and me and my wife went out for dinner. When we got home and put the kids to bed, I couldn’t get the image out of my head of her fucking that young guy, we usually put off our lovemaking till the weekend but I made a few moves and we ended up fucking that night, about a year ago I got really drunk one night and admitted to her what I saw. She then admitted to me that she had fucked her first Director every day so she could stay on that and she admitted to fucking for more actors and plays through the years..
I can see why they wanted to fuck her