Watching wife with another guy!!

maron

Male
Feb 24, 2022

We had a friend (25 yo) over who my wife (43 yo) fancied we got chatting and found out he had never seen a woman totally naked. I jokingly suggested that she let him have a look to my surprise she agreed and we went upstairs. She asked him to undress her - he was a bit nervous but he started to undo her blouse. I watched as he undressed her - she was soon standing in her bra & pants. My wife said he could take off her bra if he wanted to - he asked if it was ok with me - I said yes. She let him suck her nipples & he played with her titties for a while. I asked her if she wanted him to see her pussy - she smiled. I watched as he slowly pulled down her knickers exposing her hairy pussy his eyes were nearly popping out of his head.

I suggested they may be more comfortable on the bed she pulled him onto the bed & they fooled around for a bit - he kept touching her tits & her pubes. I asked her if she wanted to show him more of her pussy she said she was a bit embarased as she was quite hairy down there - he said he didnt mind and would like to have a look as he hadnt seen a womans pussy close up before. I got my wife to lay on her back and put a pillow under her bottom she pulled her knees up and held them open he had a great view of her carpet of pubic hair covering her pussy. He said he had never seen a woman in that position before and asked if he could have a closer look she agreed and he started to examine her between her legs. He was facinated by her flaps and spent ages playing with them.

She asked him if he had ever had his cock sucked - he said no as he had only had a bit of a fool around with a girl in the dark at university. She asked me if it was ok with me - I said yes (of course) and she sucked his cock. He was so hard by this time. She then got him to lie on the bed and climbed on top of him and started to rub his cock on her vulva. I got up close and told her to go for it. His stiff cock slid into her wet vagina and began thrusting in and out - I had a great view of the action. I loved seeing her labia lips pulled in & out as he fucked her hard. While they were fucking I had a good feel around the outside of her cunt - it was very swollen. I also managed to put my finger inside her while he fucked her.

They fucked for a while in a number of positions until he cum inside her. They lay side by side after while I examined her cum filled pussy - I then fucked her cum filled cunt as they kissed. It didnt take long for me to shoot my load. I then suggested he gave her a final vaginal examination before we called it a night!

The highlight for me was watching his penis enter my wifes vagina and watch them fuck.

We had a friend (25 yo) over who my wife (43 yo) fancied we got chatting and found out he had never seen a woman totally naked. I jokingly suggested that she let him have a look to my surprise she agreed and we went upstairs. She asked him to undress her - he was a bit nervous but he started to undo her blouse. I watched as he undressed her - she was soon standing in her bra & pants. My wife said he could take off her bra if he wanted to - he asked if it was ok with me - I said yes. She let him suck her nipples & he played with her titties for a while. I asked her if she wanted him to see her pussy - she smiled. I watched as he slowly pulled down her knickers exposing her hairy pussy his eyes were nearly popping out of his head.

I suggested they may be more comfortable on the bed she pulled him onto the bed & they fooled around for a bit - he kept touching her tits & her pubes. I asked her if she wanted to show him more of her pussy she said she was a bit embarased as she was quite hairy down there - he said he didnt mind and would like to have a look as he hadnt seen a womans pussy close up before. I got my wife to lay on her back and put a pillow under her bottom she pulled her knees up and held them open he had a great view of her carpet of pubic hair covering her pussy. He said he had never seen a woman in that position before and asked if he could have a closer look she agreed and he started to examine her between her legs. He was facinated by her flaps and spent ages playing with them.

She asked him if he had ever had his cock sucked - he said no as he had only had a bit of a fool around with a girl in the dark at university. She asked me if it was ok with me - I said yes (of course) and she sucked his cock. He was so hard by this time. She then got him to lie on the bed and climbed on top of him and started to rub his cock on her vulva. I got up close and told her to go for it. His stiff cock slid into her wet vagina and began thrusting in and out - I had a great view of the action. I loved seeing her labia lips pulled in & out as he fucked her hard. While they were fucking I had a good feel around the outside of her cunt - it was very swollen. I also managed to put my finger inside her while he fucked her.

They fucked for a while in a number of positions until he cum inside her. They lay side by side after while I examined her cum filled pussy - I then fucked her cum filled cunt as they kissed. It didnt take long for me to shoot my load. I then suggested he gave her a final vaginal examination before we called it a night!

The highlight for me was watching his penis enter my wifes vagina and watch them fuck.

Can you verify it happened?

We were married about a year and a half when l came home late one evening to find our friend and neighbor's pickup truck in our driveway. He lived a block away. Something told me to not just go right in. I made my way to the rear of the house and peered thru the dining room window. This gave me a further view of our living room. My lovely bride was sitting on our friend's lap, kind of in a side saddle position, with both her legs up and astride him. They looked to be in a passionate embrace. My wife's arms draped around his neck, his deftly grasping her hips and midriff area. They were deep in a french kiss.
I decided to enter the back door quite noisily and exhibiting inebriation. I gave them a distant and unconcerned wave as l plodded thru the living room towards our master bedroom. I passed their bed check of me. Obviously lucky to make it home, and now completely passed out. As luck would have it, they pulled the door shut, but did not completely close the door.
Fifteen minutes of increasing quiet ensued from both of them making sure l was passed out. Gingerly l slipped out from the covers to the bedroom door. Ever so gently l pulled it from the threshold enough to gain a glimpse of the living room. Our friend and neighbor was 25 then. My sexy bride 32. He was standing in the middle of the room. His jeans and underwear pulled down to his ankles. My sultry wife was on her knees in front of him, obviously administering some truly wonderful fellatio on the lucky stiff. I could not see her face, but l heard both of their soft moans. I noted her curly, reddish-brown locks bouncing rhythmically in time with the downward movements of her face and hands. I wondered how long she'd been at it? Then wondered if her intent were to finish him there? Or this to be the precursor to coitus? Would he seek to return the favor in kind?
My answers came in a few minutes. My seductive bride rose from the floor and led him by the hand to our guest room. His pants and underwear remaining at his ankles. I eased out of the bedroom to the door down the hall opposite the living room. Previously l heard the definite"Click" of the door being locked. I could make out the rustling of clothes being pulled off. Soon followed by sweet kisses, descending to the sweet sound of a man's testicles bouncing off the sweet ass of the most sensual woman in the world, my wife.
They were in there some two hours. In that time I heard him grunt forcefully, announcing his climax and thus ejaculation Four Times. She indeed had him worked up. Her soft moans and sighs developed a kind of stutter-step due to his increasing forcefulness of his thrusts.
They shared a deep and romantic kiss at the rear door. My wife returned to the living room, lounging out in her favorite recliner. She lit her obligatory post-coital cigarette. It was then l made my entrance. Clad only in boxer shorts, l made my way to her. I dropped to my knees before her. With not a word spoken, l undid her body molding jeans and damp panties, sliding completely off her body. I gently nibbled on her still-sensitive clitoris. Without any further ado, l gathered her in my arms, headed for our boudoir, and gently laid her on our bed. To contrast my style with that of the younger rabbitt-like style of the night's previous sire, I initiated long, full strokes into my love;s womb.
Her womb was warm and wet. Making me deliriously happy having my engorged male member now clasped in a velvet-like embrace. It did occur to me that approximately eleven months had passed since the delivery of our firstborn. This episode the second including an extra-marital lover for my wife. And, l was reasonably certain, she had yet resumed any birth control. All the more reason for me to pump in as much sperm as possible, which l did.

Awesome hot 🔥 😍