We are here for a reason

kthjns78

Reaction score
Most of us are here because we secretly wish for dick. Let's just admit it. If our wives are happy to accept a strangers dick, so much the better. I'm afraid of what would be the blast of consequences should my hidden thoughts be exposed.
Sure, it is hard enough to convince our women to mate with other dicks but then, we can say to ourselves, "she wants it". In truth of fact it is our own desire to watch, record and when we have the balls, enjoy the results of that joining without we being called out.
Me, I look forward to sucking your dick and being taken from behind or yes, licking cum from my wives pussy.

Just admit it and, if you are close look me up. Omaha, Ne. I"ll travel but will make your travel worth it, ha.

Happily married for 22 years to a conservative female.

Last edited:
Most of us are here because we secretly wish for dick. Let's just admit it. If our wives are happy to accept a strangers dick, so much the better. I'm afraid of what would be the blast of consequences should my hidden thoughts be exposed.
Sure, it is hard enough to convince our women to mate with other dicks but then, we can say to ourselves, "she wants it". In truth of fact it is our own desire to watch, record and when we have the balls, enjoy the results of that joining without we being called out.
Me, I look forward to sucking your dick and being taken from behind or yes, licking cum from my wives pussy.

Just admit it and, if you are close look me up. Omaha, Ne. I"ll travel but will make your travel worth it, ha.

Happily married for 22 years to a conservative female.
got to love a cuckold that is clear about what he and his wife are looking for. Wish I was closer