We are looking for me, Bulls, who fuck hard 8in (black or white) and swinging, daring couples, for both of us, Tom and me.

I am Beth, young hot girl without taboos.

I encourage you to visit my profile, and comment on what you would like and are looking for. Tell me, maybe I can be that lucky one, Slut Wife šŸ„°

Some images show what kind of daring girl I am. I live near London City, 27 years old, not married, I live with Tom, currently forming an ā€œopen coupleā€ relationship, because we want to maintain our sexual freedom, to interact with other people, who practice open sex naturally. We have only been living in an apartment in this city for a few months.​

I need, especially me, Beth, to meet new strong and dominant Bulls, with 9ā€ cocks (it would be perfect) to feel, again, impaled and filled with Bull's hard cock.... ummm! Please, I need to feel full of stud.

Also friendship and meeting swinning couples, t
o go out together, for hot or exhibitionist fun, whatever style you like, to share daring situations between the four of you, together.

I am not a female for a single Bull, my passion is to meet new and dominant Bulls with 8 to 10 inches (black or white) that seduce me (I like to let my new Bulls take me and show me their hottest desires and morbidities. I I like to be surprised). , with new and transgressive situations, accepting almost every type of Role that my Bull lover wants, indoor or outdoor... uummm! šŸ˜šŸ‘…

As I said, we are very interested in very hot and daring couples, for friendship, getting to know each other personally, and if there is feeling, sharing any mutual desire between the four of us.

Liberal sex is much more intense and exciting when it is shared with a good, trusted friend.

I encourage you, hot couples, also for me, good and well-endowed Bulls, both Black and White, who surprise me with intense and unforgettable experiences

Please contact us, it will undoubtedly be an exciting and hot idea for everyone. Transgressive, intense and deep kisses from your liberal friend, Beth šŸ’„šŸ‘ šŸ’

Beth fucked hard by good BBC-1.pngBeth hot blowjob mew good Bull M-0151.pngBeth ant Tom  ot evening IMG_0153.pngBeth love fucket bareback-2.png

Hot and deep kisses.png

Wild and fun Sounds great to me If your Looking for a Single Black Bull Who Just loves to make woman cum and cum Then i may be What your looking for Please Check me out and Give me a Shout when your free so we can have a chat

Attachments

• Vacation Ride-01.jpg
    Vacation Ride-01.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Teacher Ride.jpeg
    Teacher Ride.jpeg
    81.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Lust131 - Copy.jpg
    Lust131 - Copy.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: grcouplelooking
I am Beth, young hot girl without taboos.

I encourage you to visit my profile, and comment on what you would like and are looking for. Tell me, maybe I can be that lucky one, Slut Wife šŸ„°

Some images show what kind of daring girl I am. I live near London City, 27 years old, not married, I live with Tom, currently forming an ā€œopen coupleā€ relationship, because we want to maintain our sexual freedom, to interact with other people, who practice open sex naturally. We have only been living in an apartment in this city for a few months.​

I need, especially me, Beth, to meet new strong and dominant Bulls, with 9ā€ cocks (it would be perfect) to feel, again, impaled and filled with Bull's hard cock.... ummm! Please, I need to feel full of stud.

Also friendship and meeting swinning couples, t
o go out together, for hot or exhibitionist fun, whatever style you like, to share daring situations between the four of you, together.

I am not a female for a single Bull, my passion is to meet new and dominant Bulls with 8 to 10 inches (black or white) that seduce me (I like to let my new Bulls take me and show me their hottest desires and morbidities. I I like to be surprised). , with new and transgressive situations, accepting almost every type of Role that my Bull lover wants, indoor or outdoor... uummm! šŸ˜šŸ‘…

As I said, we are very interested in very hot and daring couples, for friendship, getting to know each other personally, and if there is feeling, sharing any mutual desire between the four of us.

Liberal sex is much more intense and exciting when it is shared with a good, trusted friend.

I encourage you, hot couples, also for me, good and well-endowed Bulls, both Black and White, who surprise me with intense and unforgettable experiences

Please contact us, it will undoubtedly be an exciting and hot idea for everyone. Transgressive, intense and deep kisses from your liberal friend, Beth šŸ’„šŸ‘ šŸ’

View attachment 1865014View attachment 1865015View attachment 1865020View attachment 1865021

Sorry im.in the USA but if i ever meet you i woukd WINE AND DINE YOU Then give you a very hard and rewarding experience that youbwoukd never forget. Bob