We are looking near Hanover pa

Liketoplay0408

Ok, we are not new to this but what we want to do is new. We are 40 and 30. She is about 170lbs. Not small not big. We have been in cuckold situations before but are looking for someone discreet to hook up with/share her. We want to have a regular and go a bit further. Like I said we have kids so discreet. What we were thinking is maybe if we find the right person. All 3 already doing our thing that person would have more freedom to use her. Stopping over. Coming in with the kids there and telling my girl hey can I talk to you upstairs. Quietly fucking her while the rest of us are downstairs. Maybe coming over in the middle of night and waking her up to take her downstairs or just crawling in bed and fucking her. Outside. In the car. Or maybe she comes and visits you from time to time if she is comfortable. Convenient when you want some or when we call to all play.
We are in Hanover,pa area

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, we are not new to this but what we want to do is new. We are 40 and 30. She is about 170lbs. Not small not big. We have been in cuckold situations before but are looking for someone discreet to hook up with/share her. We want to have a regular and go a bit further. Like I said we have kids so discreet. What we were thinking is maybe if we find the right person. All 3 already doing our thing that person would have more freedom to use her. Stopping over. Coming in with the kids there and telling my girl hey can I talk to you upstairs. Quietly fucking her while the rest of us are downstairs. Maybe coming over in the middle of night and waking her up to take her downstairs or just crawling in bed and fucking her. Outside. In the car. Or maybe she comes and visits you from time to time if she is comfortable. Convenient when you want some or when we call to all play.
Hi guys i m sameerdewan from India an independent FWB Based Indian Bull For Cuckold couples and Single Ladies and girls. I m 35 yr old and Expert in all types sexual pleasure like threesome or cuckold session or 1on1 sex and many more. If interested so plz get in touch with me. My service Allways with 100% safe secure and full with satisfaction

Attachments

• 20210518_225724.jpg
    20210518_225724.jpg
    662.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 20210403_234204.jpg
    20210403_234204.jpg
    621.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 15994113662551823993938.png
    15994113662551823993938.png
    393.7 KB · Views: 12
Hello I am in the Hanover area. Let me know. I am very interested

I'm in Middletown and would you be into semi public or car sex this Saturday?

Attachments

• 20200903_094047 (2).jpg
    20200903_094047 (2).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
  • compressed dick.png
    compressed dick.png
    181 KB · Views: 17