We indian couple interested in this life style

We are 47/36 aged indian couple like swinger life..She like bbc above 8"cock men.i like to watch only...Anybody can help us?.We wish to go abroad for this..And settle there.in our country lot of strings for wife sharing..Cuckolding..And swapping...Swinging.she interested bbc also...Please reply
I would enjoy seeing pictures of your lovely wife.

We are 47/36 aged indian couple like swinger life..She like bbc above 8"cock men.i like to watch only...Anybody can help us?.We wish to go abroad for this..And settle there.in our country lot of strings for wife sharing..Cuckolding..And swapping...Swinging.she interested bbc also...Please reply
Hi I am from India. experienced in swinging, hotwifing and being a bull.. if you 2 are interested we can chat and see how it goes. Actually its rather in India now.. Lots of extra marital sex going on all over the place.. Let me know

Reactions: MattHH04
this place is for sharing stories . omg people like you should be banned .

Nice to see post from couple in India. We are also couple from India. Here hotwife or cuckold lifestyle is not so common. Difficult to find like minded people