wearing panties

6inches

Couple
Gold
So it seems wearing panties is a big enjoyment of a lot of the Wife Wants to Play crowd. So for those of you who do, why do you like them and wear them? Pictures welcome. ;);)

I like them because they feel awesome and naughty, she likes them because they look good and also are naughty.

Last edited:
So it seems wearing panties is a big enjoyment of a lot of the Wife Wants to Play crowd. So for those of you who do, why do you like them and wear them? Pictures welcome. ;);)

I like them because they feel awesome and naughty, she likes them because they look good and also are naughty.

The best are definitely those without a crotch! VS of all has the best. They're great on my wife!
Please login or become a member to view

Well that's Great, do you want to tell us some details?

She had 3 different guys that would fuck her on a regular basis . Working alone in a small business had its perks.
The best are definitely those without a crotch! VS of all has the best. They're great on my wife!
Please login or become a member to view
that’s very sexy
Well that's Great, do you want to tell us some details?

Yes she was with 2 guys and a old guy that arranged it. First one fucked her with a condom .Second guy took it off while fucking her and filled her pussie, when finished the first guy took her for a second round . When he felt her pussie full of cum he took his condom of and finished deep inside her. When she got to the older guy he came in her hand , premature . When we got home I had a great fuck she was still dripping wet, I love to be last ,it’s the best.

I like it when Robin wears them when we’re going out, because it almost always means that she plans on taking them off later on during the night, and that there’s a big chance, she’s going to give them to some guy before the evening is over. I love it when she does that!